Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the support guys, will probably do another 'Britney and Melanie' skit this weekend if the talent is in the mood! :roll:

.................in the meantime check gorgeous JB's footwear out from the office yesterday.......soft licorice in her cute Charles David ankle boots, sent me a txt mid day saying 'my toes feel all icky!!'

On at 7.30am.....off at 7.30pm.....a full 12 hours :D :D
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

love when JB does this. so hot
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah I absolutely love it too :) how hot knowing some gorgeous feet are strutting around the office with food squishing inside her ankle boots! :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I love it when JB does this as well :D :D

Her Charles David boots had been on a full 12 hours by the time these pics were taken.

So gorgeous!........she's been giving her toe nails a few weeks without polish btw
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God your gorgeous women JB :) their are not many females that would strut around in their heels & boots with something wet, squishy, slimy inside for the day either at work or out in public for their man :) but you have done many of times & beyond!! Seeing nice heels, on sexy legs, know your gorgeous feet are squishing something inside them gets me every time:) xx thank you
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I enjoyed the licorice that had been in these boots marinating between JB's toes all day..........but then replaced them with 2 new pieces , sucked them first so they were sticky, then jammed them all the way up into the pointy toe of these sexy boots :D :D

.......sorry JB.....no amount of digging around is going to get them back out of there.........licorice flavored toes for you in these boots from now on!!

She's such a prick tease!........... :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Those toes would taste great With anything on them :) I’d happily suck them :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 80#p889456

JB wore the sneaks from this link on the weekend.......

Such a performance!!......I hadn't left them exactly like this, smeared it around a little but there was still a good 'EEEEWWWWWW YUCK!....whats in my sneakers, oh yucky they're all wet and slimey!' moment when she put them on. :twisted:

Did a 7km walk in them......complaining along the way.....when we got back and she took them off I heard a 'YUCK, LOOK AT ALL THIS BETWEEN MY TOES', my poor sneakers, eeewww that felt horrible, no more playing tricks with these its too yucky', got to say I was a little surprised myself at the state of her tootsies. She did agree to take a few snaps for you guys of her feet coming out of them.........and I managed to talk her into putting her sweaty sticky feet straight into her sexy cowgirl boots for the rest of the day. Spent the afternoon working in the garden in them.

She's such a babe :D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB took these herself when her sneaks came off, so cute that these toes went straight into her sexy cowgirl boots for the rest of the day :D

She's so damn sexy.
poser

Post by poser »

hard to believe those insoles were ever white