Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Marshmallows? in this heat??
......that's crazy, they wont last a moment....let alone the entire day...... :o

Happy New Year Atlas from JB. :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How bloody sexy is that :) imagine if JB was your GF & you are out and about in public with friends & she whispered into your ear.....you like me in these boots, well what would you say if I told you I put a marshmallow inside each of my boots for you! Not only is she already sexy enough that you cannot keep your eyes off her, but knowing she’s got marshmallows squishing inside her boots for you while acting casually around friends in public!! My god JB your one gorgeous woman xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her right boot coming off later that afternoon........

Marshmallows didn't stand a chance with her barefeet in these hot and sweaty boots.....
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Who suggested to have a marshmellow in Jellybeans boots. Did JB herself ? so deliscious and exciting... after revealing her precious foot and the picture taken, you have cleaned her feet by tongue Italianboots?

what happened to her left boot, I wonder.
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1074370 time=1609656799 user_id=1154]
Who suggested to have a marshmellow in Jellybeans boots. Did JB herself ? so deliscious and exciting... after revealing her precious foot and the picture taken, you have cleaned her feet by tongue Italianboots?

what happened to her left boot, I wonder.
[/quote]

What happened to her left boot you ask.........lets take a look my friend!

I dont recall exactly, but she had put these boots on in the morning and we had gone out on my motorcycle for lunch, boots came off sometime in the afternoon so had had them on for 5 or 6 hours I guess. I asked at one point how the marshmallows were going and received a 'curt reply' 'what marshmallows.....there's just gooy gunk all through my boots' :)

Sadly it wasn't JB's idea to add these to her boots......but she is a willing participant......and no I didnt lick it off her toes......there's been a little to much inside those boots for my liking/licking :shock: :D

immarc-b and atlas......I'm wondering about an in-shoe / in-boot crush topic in the new crush forum, what do you think, is that the correct place, do you think others would contribute, you all must be getting sick of seeing messy things put inside my poor girls shoes and boots.......
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’ll never get sick on seeing jb’s Feet messy in her boots & heels :))
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

oh, such wonderful girl JellyBeans. If I were in your position Italian boots, I dont think I could resist the temptation of cleaning her feet by tongue :-). It is so great you both are willing to share your experiences. An "in-boot crush topic in the new crush forum" would be great. However there is a chance some input will hijack the original topic, as happened in the past , I like to suggest a topic just dedicated to JellyBeans would also be an great option. And about getting sick: I can reassure you I only get sick of waiting in agony for new contribution about JellyBeans.....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thank you immarc_b and atlas for your comments, it is much appreciated by us both :)

Now I know you guys like seeing JB in her office/work attire, high heels, boots etc, but she is a country gal and when not in the office spends quite a bit of time working and doing chores on the land.

..........so you will have to put up with a few pics of her in her wellies....which I love :P

This was a great day, JB was working hard doing chores around the place THE ENTIRE DAY in these so so soooooooooo cummy wellies......now I often say she had hot sweaty feet, well when her boots finally came off and I took these pics I couldn't help but put my hand into them and feel around......and they actually felt wet inside....not damp....WET!!!
Last edited by italianboots on Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

:-) this slimy stuff, I guesse she doesnt look into the boots before she boots them. I can imagine one gets reluctant to put them one after seeing the mess in it. It cant be they dont smell. Perhaps an idea to give JellyBeans a pair of boots which will be only messed up by eatable stuff so you might feel free to clean your angel's feet in any way you want and her liking without feeling inhibited by remembering what stuff went into it?