Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

JB wore her chocolate filled ankle boots to the office for the day......with all the broken chunks still in them jammed up into the toes :twisted:

........few txts during the day, chocolate chips not melting just giving her sore feet and toes, sound like they didnt stay up in the toes for long and instead spent the day all though her boots under her sexy soles annoying her.

When I un zipped her boots in the afternoon she was quite relieved to get them off, a quick taste and her chocolate coated soles went straight into her white Adidas for a quick walk.

She's such a babe though, get this.........these ankle boots are her current fav's so I say 'you're such a babe for wearing these like this, I'll give them a proper clean out for you now' she replies 'I dont mind if you leave the melted chocolate inside them, but the chunks were really uncomfortable, if you take those out its ok if you leave the rest of the chocolate inside them'.........then she laughs and say's 'did I just say you can leave chocolate inside my favorite boots!!'

Sexiest girl in the world......to me anyways! :D :D :D
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Wow what a awesome girl !!!!
On that walk did those adidas happen to find any mud or anything
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Music to my ears :) love hearing JB say stuff like this :) bloody sexy women alright :))
Rydensix

Post by Rydensix »

So so sexy.. Do you think she would mind if you filled up her adidas?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My angels sneaks seem pretty popular :)

.....and , no her Adidas didnt find any mud......but goddamn do they smell good....cant describe it, the sexiest smell of a girls shoe Ive yet to experience....heaven!

.......would she fill her Adidas, Hmmmmmm???.....best you ask the sneaker and feet owner herself! :D

Slipped into her black Nike's after a nice long day in mega sexy high heels this afternoon........soooo hot :D
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Hey jellybean
Would u get your sneakers muddy or fill them with something of your choice
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Sneakers aren't really my thing but those boots are hot for daily's I so have the hots for your missus dude.
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Sneakerhead
oh dear.......full my sneakers with anything I want and get them all muddy......I will have to think about that one for a while. 😁

I’ve always said to italianboots “don’t touch my sneakers at all” and he hasn’t though he does tease me a lot that he should or he might and I do get a little nervous that one day he actually will 😂

So let me get use to the idea that I may, yes may, get a pair of sneakers all dirty for you....and if I don’t like them afterwards, I’ll send them to you to keep.....hows that? 😁

Thanks for liking all our photos,
JB x
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

That would be amazing you could always just mess the inside up for now !!
Do you have any other sneakers besides what is posted
Thanks
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Hey jellybean
Maybe he could fill them with some lotion