Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jellybeanxx

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Jellybeanxx »

hornyheels wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:43 am It would be a pleasure to lick it off your gorgeous toes😀
so glad you liked the effort I went to to squish cheese all over my toes.....(don’t tell anyone but I enjoyed it too) it was so cold and soft and it just slipped through my toes. I think I’ll have it on a cracker next time though :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey JB :) what are you thoughts on squishing avocado inside your high heel boots?? Or your heels full of rose petals?? :)
Imagine coming home to a nice romantic dinner & a trail of rose petals leading you to your heels to wear to dinner :) your heels full of beautiful soft fresh rose petals....who you slip them on & wear them to dinner?? I'd love to see what they look like after a few hours of wear :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybeans 'long suffering' brown knee high boots...........whatever is going to end up in them today..........

Her day started in cummy platforms and descended into these old dirty boots.......long messy uncomfortable day for poor JB!!......these went on mid morning and finally came off late afternoon after LOTS of window shopping :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Those brown boots are hot. I'm waiting to see what happens next...
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

My poor brown boots and messy toes.......a few shots as the day progressed, cupcake went into my boot an hour or so after I slid them on........vanilla slice went in an hour or so later.........few 'action shots' shopping at the hardware store :) :)

.........lots of walking done that day.........what will those paper insoles end up looking like??????? :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Omg :) jb you had cup cakes & vanilla slice inside your boots at Bunnings:) fuck that's hot!! :) every time I see a girl walking around in heels or boots with their BF I wonder if she's like you & has stuff squishing inside her boots :)) I absolutely love it when your out in public & have stuff squishing around between your toes inside your boots!! :) do you feel naughty doing this?? :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......and after we got home from the store it was time for some DIY.

Jellybean kept her boots on and helped out of course.........helped out by wandering around looking hot!!!

A few pics taken during the afternoon by the boot wearer herself :D

.........check out the stains on the brown leather.......believe me, they are coming from the inside not the out!.....had friends here for a few drinks in the afternoon......wonder if they noticed JB's stained boots??

Boots had been on for about 6 hours at this stage.........wonder how those paper liners are looking now.......... :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Holy fuck JB to see you walking around the store in those boots alone is hot, but to know you are up to no good in them is WAY hotter.

Keep it up guys please :)
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Did anyone lick the soles of those boots after the cakes had been in them?
thedevilx69

Post by thedevilx69 »

so you from Australia where abouts