Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

adolfo6666

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by adolfo6666 »

I prefer the shoes black patent heels
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

That's what I like to see in your boots JB - SEMEN. Then see your sweet stockinged feet in them and wear them for the day.Wonderful.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You had me a flooded pumps lol....:) would love to see that....sorry JB, I’ll take some blame, but ITB is right you look hot as hell if your heels & boots :) & the idea of your gorgeous feet slipping into your ankle boots with lotion in them is mind blowing:)....image all us guys seeing you sitting or walking Along in your heels or boots, thinking holly crap how sexy does she look, & at the same time saying to ourselves, god imaging blowing in her heels, god I hope her BF is! Or imagine if she standing kissing him & she’s teasing him by telling him, god there’s a lot of lotion in my boots :) this is what we are thinking when we see hot chicks out in heels or boots! But your the real dream JB :) we could only imagine that you would have something inside your boots, wether it be a whole banana, lotion or cum :) xx
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You had me a flooded pumps lol....:) would love to see that....sorry JB, I’ll take some blame, but ITB is right you look hot as hell if your heels & boots :) & the idea of your gorgeous feet slipping into your ankle boots with lotion in them is mind blowing:)....image all us guys seeing you sitting or walking Along in your heels or boots, thinking holly crap how sexy does she look, & at the same time saying to ourselves, god imaging blowing in her heels, god I hope her BF is! Or imagine if she standing kissing him & she’s teasing him by telling him, god there’s a lot of lotion in my boots :) this is what we are thinking when we see hot chicks out in heels or boots! But your the real dream JB :) we could only imagine that you would have something inside your boots, wether it be a whole banana, lotion or cum :) xx
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

Let's see more of her in tight Reebok classics!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

So fucking hot. You guys are such a power couple. How sexy does JB look in heels! and wearing those boots full of cum, shes so hot!

Thanks guys!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

oh my.....

oh my.. oh my, oh my.............dont know if Jellybean is doing this for me or you guys.....but it's pretty much blown me away! :shock:

She's done some hot things........and a lot of times it's just because I nag at her (...most of the time)........like most girls..she's not over the moon about wearing shoes full of sticky cum all day long :?

These suede shoes are favorites....I helped 'enhance' the toeprints in them ages ago which did not impress her.....but she knows I just love them and she does as well so keeps on giving them weekly wear :) :)

....so a week or two ago I helped the toeprints along again by squashing a fat juicy prune into her shoes........again, she wasn't 'super thrilled' and was a little grumpy........ :(

I tried in vain to get her to wear them to work Saturday.....and got a definitive 'no, they're gross' I'm wearing flip flops today.

Oh crumbs, I should have left it at that.........but something came over me and this happened...... :roll:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........and a day later look at what she's wearing to the office.......

They are still soaking.....so damp and sticky.....

Thanks Babe, you really are a foot fetish Princess xxx :wink:

Merry Christmas fellow shoecummers :D
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

WOW :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Damn JB you have incredible legs!! & in heels would stop traffic!! :)