Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Newfootlover »

Man she's so sexy! You lucky man
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.........your mission Jellybeanxx......should you choose to accept it........is to slip your divine toes into these well prepared pumps at 7.30am Friday morning and strut around in them looking amazing for the next 10 hours.........only removing them to record photographic progress of your sticky day for your loyal fans...........

.......as always......these shoes are likely to get more sticky between now and then......

(read to the theme of Mission impossible.......... :wink: )
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

OMG!!!!! What a fine mess you have made of my shoes or ‘in my shoes’ is a better description.

.....now you want me to wear them to work all day, what a great day that’s NOT going to be.....sticky tight high heels on, walking around all day, my feet are going to be killing me and I WON’T be able to take them off.....not sure about this italianboots, what’s in it for me if I decide to accept this mission????

Always your,
Jellybeanxx
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Please except this mission, the only thought you should have is "Challenge Accepted"
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB you are bloody amazingly sexy!! :) how many women do you know would wear cum filled heels to work all day?? :) I know.....not very many!! You are incredible:)
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Oh Jellybean, you are so lucky lol,😂 and a amazing women.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[[i]quote=Jellybeanxx post_id=741309 time=1511947928 user_id=88105]
[i]OMG!!!!! What a fine mess you have made of my shoes or ‘in my shoes’ is a better description.

.....now you want me to wear them to work all day, what a great day that’s NOT going to be.....sticky tight high heels on, walking around all day, my feet are going to be killing me and I WON’T be able to take them off.....not sure about this italianboots, what’s in it for me if I decide to accept this mission????

Always your,
Jellybeanxx [i]
[/quote][/i]

.............. isn't the adoration of your loyal fans sufficient??......... consider it a 'social service' for all the lovers of hot chic's in cummy shoe's world wide :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

OMG DO IT PLEASE... JB you are literally a fantasy!

Up the ante and leave some on the outside too... (there nude no one will notice) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

OK, OK, OK!!!!! I'll do it......but only cause you all asked so nicely.....

.....here are the photos that I took, firstly putting each foot into these lovely cummy shoes....it was pretty hard trying to slip them on as they were so sticky......once on I couldn't take them off...

......the next photos are at work and I could only take a few quick ones as I didn't want anyone to come into the office while I was taking them.........how would I explain that?????? "uummm my boyfriend likes sucking my toes and cumming in my shoes, would you like to have a turn as well????" As you can see, I did take one shoes off and the lining came out too as it was stuck to my foot, so uncomfortable to put my foot and liner back into my shoe for the rest of the day.

Its now the end of day and italianboots has taken my shoes off.........god that feels good to have them off as my feet are soooooo sticky, sore and in need of a good massage. We would of taken photos but we got busy doing other things........

Enjoy the photos and thanks all for your comments,
JB xx

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Jb... wow.... no words!!!! Just amazing!