Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

My sexy girl dropped these heels off at my place to clean out.........hmmmmmmmmm.......can see why she was grumpy.....had a very slippery cummy day by the looks!!

I said, 'look there's hardly anything in them'...........she replied 'thats because my feet were covered in icky gooy melted cum when I took them off!!'

.....she said she wasnt really grumpy........but these strappy heels dont have enough support to wear when slippery inside, she felt like she could hardly walk in them when the jizz started melting.......closed toe - cummy heels from now on perhaps?? :( :roll:

Will snap a few pics of them before I clean if anyones interested?
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Hells yeah! Anyone at work comment on them?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love closed toe filled heels :)
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Yes, post the pics!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This is a genuine account of a girls day in cummy heels, heels went on JB's feet as in previous posts.....in a pretty cummy state, not sure how many 'dates' I'd had with them.......

9 or 10 hour day later this is how they looked..........no wonder JB said her feet were covered when she took them off....all that love has got to have gone somewhere! :wink:

......would have loved to have seen her feet when they finally came off but no pics of that sadly.

No comments at work bellybash......all pretty used to her being a high heel princess, not sure if there was any 'evidence' squishing between her sexy toes.....didn't want to ask....she didn't seem in the mood!!!!!!!!!!

Please leave her a nice comment, it helps me out for 'next time' hehehe :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybean in my fav shoes....her sexy-as-fuck Guess Carries.......she's sooo yummy!! :D :D
Constant

Post by Constant »

oh I hope the answer is yes!! btw, I think there should be a secret cumshot story at work... maybe she left them there and there's dry cum inside =D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck me look at that arch gap!! What a turn on JB!!! Just to hear you saying thought you might have left something in them for me or would you like to play with them b4 ya head out, is every guys dream!! :) JB you have me lost for words!! Xx
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Say no.. you're too busy .. lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

How could I refuse??....jellybean looks so hot in her Carries....got to get her a couple more pairs.