Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by rigilover »

Hot legs and feet, hummm...
Any update with hot Kate Louboutins? :(
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jb's Loubs are just tooooooo tight for her to wear sadly...........

Her cummed in and over strappy wedges got office duty the day after I'd played with them. Jizzed in one day, strutting round the office on her gorgeous feet the next :D :D :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 am Jb's Loubs are just tooooooo tight for her to wear sadly...........

Her cummed in and over strappy wedges got office duty the day after I'd played with them. Jizzed in one day, strutting round the office on her gorgeous feet the next :D :D :D
Only one way to loosen them Loubs up... Cum in them, spread it around and then slip her gorgeous feet inside.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

"I’ve decided to make Friday’s my “extra high heel day” at work and go through all my shoes and wear a different pair each Friday, so inappropriate at my work but hey, it’s Friday yay xx"

That is SO hot JB. I love the idea of other guys perving over you in your heels PLEASE get pictures.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

This brown ankleboots, i should give them a lot of load in and out side.
They so hot.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

OMG jb your legs & those heels are an incredible combination! Bloody HOT as hell!!!! Please tell me you give your man shoe jobs in those heels :)) fuck you have gorgeous feet & nice legs!! :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

What friday 'Specials' had the guys at work drooling today?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Sadly JB didn't do 'High heel Friday' this week, she didnt stay at my place on Thursday night so no one to nag her to wear high heels Friday morning (still wore cute medium heel wedges)

.......you guys need to talk her into those tan ankle boots combined with her cummy socks next friday..........those socks have been getting 'continued attention' and make her cringe when she see's them!!

I'm liking the inappropriate shoes once a week idea...........sexy cock teasing little tart :D :D

......has painted her toes this week.....they look amazing!!!.........from time to time she says to me 'my eyes are up here'........its not her tits but her toes!!! :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wondering if these might get a wear on 'inappropriate shoes for the office' Friday??

......have done the prep work just in case.....massive load, they were swimming in cum :twisted: 8)
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, sexy heels, great job, very nice !!