Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gmail548

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by gmail548 »

LOVE seeing those adidas cummed! more more more!!! :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So JB has been away on holiday with her girlfriends, so Ive had to make love to her shoes more often than normal.......

I thought I should get her a welcome home gift......and this is the weird (weirder??) bit....you guys get to see it before Jellybean!

Check the pics out and let me know what you think.....think a couple of her sneaker fans will be pretty happy :)

So what do you guys think.....shall I just give them to JB....she deserves them, puts up with an awful lot from me (us)......or should I make her wear those white Adidas before she gets to wear her new Zooms???

.........I'm sure she wont have been checking up on me and seeing whats been going inside her sneaks.........maybe I wont mention anything and wait for her to slip them on when she' wears them next....
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

I think cum the adidas and put something in them then after she has had them one for awhile give her the Nike but tell her she have to slip the adidas off and put the Nike right on no cleaning her feet
Rydensix

Post by Rydensix »

Yes! The adidas deserve some more mess inside of them before she puts them on!! After all, her favourites deserve a little extra to make them more special :D I agree with sneakerheads idea! Try to get her to wear the adidas first :)
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

No cum in the Reebok classic princess?
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Oh what I’d do for her boots
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Guess who worked out in her Adidas sneakers this week with me :D :D

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/posti ... =6&t=69863#

.........think my gorgeous girl 'worked out' that her right sneaker had had a bit of loving!!!!.......pretty much from the moment she slid them on! :roll:

Barefeet of course....straight out of a pair of sexy as fuck cummy platforms she had been wearing all day 8)

Looks cute as fuck in her new Zooms btw, just gorgeous combined with tight jeans rolled up at the bottoms.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......just something about a girl in boots.......... :D

Long hot & sweaty day ahead for JB.
Rome

Post by Rome »

Can we have more of Jellybean in her black Guess Carrie's and tight jeans please?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmm that jellybean......she's been very cheeky lately!!! :wink:

First I have a glance inside her gym bag for a quick sniff of her Nikes....and find the note below!!!!

Then this week she drove me crazy for an entire evening clinking and clanking around locked in her 'torment' heels with chains and padlocks........we get into bed and her hand finds my dick and she rubs up a throbbing erection.....then giggles, rolls over and says 'I'm tired....night night' :? .......hmmmmmm

Next morning.....still thinking she is incredibly funny, she's getting ready for work, puts her black carries on and then kicks them off in the kitchen while she makes the coffee........

Returns to the bedroom and I hear her saying 'bet you cant wait for me to leave so you can jack off into my shoes hahaha'....knowing I was still horny from the night before.........she keeps rambling on........'dont cum inside my Charles David boots...they were gooy and yucky enough already this week eeewwwwwww'

'If you need to cum in something cum in those new beige shoes.......haha...they're to tight so I'm not going to wear them anyway....hehehe'

While she's yelling out instructions to me from the bedroom I snap a lip balm in half grab her carrie's and wipe it into the toe of the shoe.....her favorite shoe no less!!!!.....while she is no more than a few paces away.....

She finally slips her carries on as she is leaving, still chuckling to herself and thinking she was hilarious leaving me in that state and teasing me about sniffing her boots as soon as she is gone. That great moment when the chatter stops and the EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW OH YOU RAT, WHAT HAVE YOU PUT IN MY SHOE!!!!!'

Oh yes she's hilarious.....now that shoe I was instructed to cum in........was it that new beige pair that are to tight for her.......or was it her new beige suede slingbacks that she loves and are fast becoming 'new favorites'....

I'm such a simple fella......get so easily confused.......not sure if I got the right shoe????

Cheeky little tart!!!!