Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Well done for leaving the cum to dry, nothing like seeing a woman walking around in cum stained high heels.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=731733 time=1510837856 user_id=83523]
Well done for leaving the cum to dry, nothing like seeing a woman walking around in cum stained high heels.
[/quote]

.........couldn't have worked out better, back on the shelf to dry and after work that same day my gorgeous girl popped out for a visit. Was heading off grocery shopping on the way home, kicked her suede shoes off that she'd had on all day and slipped these on.......milky streaks and all. I think she was relieved there was nothing inside them and didnt notice the 'new pattern' on the outsides!!

........any shoe pervs at the market must have noticed??.......whenever we shop together she always has the sexiest shoes in the store :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

omg.......just seen what happened to my black shoes before I wore them.....Italianboots, you are so naughty but lovely at the same time..... :roll:

I am wearing them to work today so have taken a few photos of me at my desk.....will upload soon........hope you like :wink:

Love JB xx
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Wow! So sexy to see them on JB's feet, not something you see very often. I would love to have seen JB walking around the market in them, probably would have clicked on my camera for a sneaky few pics.
Can't wait to see them in the office.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow......I picked Jellybean up for work the day after her patent pumps and milky streaks pics were taken and in the light of day......................those were more than milky streaks...looked like someone had just cum all over her shoes.....she was fine with it!!!!!....but I thought it was a bit to obvious and gave them a quick wipe so it wasn't quite as 'obvious'

.......like I'm talking obvious here guys....really obvious!!!.....wonder how many people noticed at the markets??

The sexy little foot fetish Princess clearly dosent mind a bit of appreciation on her gorgeous shoes so.............

Guess Carrie's......
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Omg yes you guys!!!!! Getting better and better! Its so naughty dont worry about wioing down anything, better for jbs feet ;)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot black heels. I wish could cum on this pairs to.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

SOOO Hot. You guys are getting naughtier! Cum stained heels the she was fine with but YOU wiped clean... are you crazy man?...

Think of all the men that noticed and were DROOLING thinking about what happened to them!

Keep it up guys i'm loving this!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bellybash post_id=733326 time=1511028886 user_id=36978]
SOOO Hot. You guys are getting naughtier! Cum stained heels the she was fine with but YOU wiped clean... are you crazy man?...

Think of all the men that noticed and were DROOLING thinking about what happened to them!

Keep it up guys i'm loving this!
[/quote]

...........haha lol......yep I know what you mean......I didnt want to give them a wipe but.....wow....it was just sooooooo obviously cum and she works in a pretty open environment??........my conservative nature got the better of me :? ....in saying that they were still pretty streaky and JB took a few snaps on her phone during the day for you guys. She did wear them to the markets completely covered though.......any shoe pervs there would have got an eye full!

............just wondering what her 'brunch' outfit is going to be this morning????

Oh and she mentioned last night 'we've really got to do the muddy thing sometime'..........she's such a good girl :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Pic of a pic from JB's phone. She snapped this during the day in her milky patent pumps.......
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.