Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

centabsatz

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by centabsatz »

Hm ... fantastic Action an pics :-)

I love it ... please more

Thanks and best regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

No cum...........but fuck these are 'cum inducing'!!

......sexy barefeet in them all yesterday running round in the office.......a nice long 10-12 hour high heel day for my angels poor little feet 8)

Seem to be have fav work heels at the moment......smell divine.... :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Another long sticky office day for Jellybean in her BCBG cum dumpsters :D :D :D

.......dosent really show......but these shoes get 'used' a lot........

She has 2 pairs, but her other pair is a 1/2 size smaller and hurt her feet if she's in them for ages........hmmmmmm.....wonder if that's why I picked the comfortable pair as my toys :twisted: 8)

.....so sticky she could hardly squeeze into them.........bit of complaining 'ewwwwww...it feels like there's glue inside these....my feet dont slide into them properly......they feel like they're glued on!!'
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB I must say your toes look Devine in that colour!! :) just gorgeous:)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

She's an amazing woman!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

No rest for me :twisted: :twisted: ........... JB is planning on wearing these BCBG's out for the evening.....need to get some 'prep' work into them :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Prep work completed on JB's beige BCBG pumps..........someones in for a sticky evening :D

click the link for high res pics.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybean heading out for the evening......in her cum filled pumps. Check out her arches in those sticky heels.....had to add a little bit of lotion just for her to squeeze into them......just to sticky she says!! ........'my feet dont slide in properly' :) 8) :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Bloody hell! JB I love your legs & feet in heels!! I love that look your pulling off & your arches OMG I could just imagine you sitting like that having your arches exposed wearing those heels & watching me just fill your heels with a nice big warm lot of lotion! :) sorry JB....I don't mean any disrespect but your feet & legs in heels gets me going knowing your walking around with cum inside your heels!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybeans cummy heels coming off after her night out.........even with a squirt of lotion inside them her feet were still 'glued' to the insoles and one of them came away as I was removing her shoes.

......nice long evening marinating in man juice for my girls beautiful tootsies, she was soooo glad to get them off (had been in high heels all day at work as well).........she didnt know that she would be jammed straight into her torture tight Louboutins........ :o

Enjoy her cummy shoe evening.........
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.