Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

.....and now 'the aftermath' :D :shock:

JB had these on for a few hours, prepared and ate dinner and cleaned up afterwards.........you guys that think you can drown a girls shoes in cum and she wont notice probably need to have a look at these pics!!

A single load or 2 sure you can get away with that.......but a concentrated effort like this no way! Her gorgeous feet had only been in these for 5 or 10 minutes before the 'eeeewwwww yuck.....it's all melting....they're so slimey inside...ick' comments started coming.

These heels have a synthetic liner in them, I guess leather lined would soak it up a bit more rather than leave big dry cummy puddles for girls feet to melt and slide around in???

Enjoy my girls cummy shoe challenge.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

That’s awesome!! Those hot Nike’s need some attention to !!
klabaudi

Post by klabaudi »

It was hell of a challenge. But she accepted and did it!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......when the cats away....... 8)

Do you guys think these heels are ready for a full day of office duty yet??????? :shock:
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

JB should make you lick her feet clean as punishment! Day in the office with those would be hot.. .DO IT!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Yes!
poser

Post by poser »

Those reebok insoles are already so dirty!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Oh god yes!!!please
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......she's lying beside me as I write this......she said 'yeah, ok I guess!!".....I could wear them on Tuesday......

Note to self.......must cum in them again this afternoon!!..........Monday is already taken up with her Guess platform boots........brilliant content for her tormented toes thread..........Anyone else want their name to go into those freakin hot boots?????????
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=poser post_id=913485 time=1535756654 user_id=14070]
Those reebok insoles are already so dirty!
[/quote]

sadly.......they arent really that color, flash made them look that way but they are maturing a little bit, they are really cute on JB I love them. Been dying to get her a nice tight pair of old school Reebok Princess.........think her sexy barefeet in those would be awesome :D :D :D ........ and they are sooooooo white inside!