Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feetloveaffair

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by feetloveaffair »

Now that's nice. Next I want to see cum on her toes with those shoes on.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's fav strappy heels (that have been getting office duty recently) are getting into a cummy state.

Sticky toes for my gorgeous girl :D :D
plus47

Post by plus47 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:52 am Hey all, we've decided to start a couple of new topics featuring gorgeous Jellybeans sexy feet , shoes, and boots collection. These will be cummy shoes and boots along with messy shoes and boots.

We hope you enjoy :D

To kick things off.....these are a one of my favorite pairs of her boots, she wore them to work this past week and strutted around in them all day, sooooo hot....the little cock tease!!

Also lots of very sexy moaning and complaining when we got home 'oooooohhhhhhhhhhh my poor feet, these boots are killing me' No rest for her though, unzipped her boots from her sexy barefeet, quick taste of her toes and straight into her sneakers to workout :)

.......I caught up with her boots a day or two later when she wasn't around :D :D

For high res pics click on the imgur link.

https://imgur.com/a/iPKza
Although it's the first post in this topic I would like to comment.
I love those booties. Wunderful shape, high heel and sexy.
I can believe that her feet hurt, but it's worth, because they are so hot.
plus47

Post by plus47 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:48 am
For the BDSM lovers Ive included a pic of her brown boots of the same style.........the black ones are quite tight on Jellybeans pretty feet and took a day or 2 to wear in..............the brown pair was bought over the net and are a full size smaller :x :x they are like little bondage devices for her beautiful feet and absolutely torment her!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: ........which I LOVE. I love the way you can see the outline of her toes stretching the leather when she wears them..............and simply love the 'performance' when she takes them off after an outing!!!!.........'ooooooooooooohhhhhhh my poor feet!!......these boots are so tight....look at my toes.....ooohhh they're killing me' etc etc.

Enjoy.
Same for me. I love women wearing too small shoes and seeing the outline of her toes :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Trying to talk JB into her well cummed patent strappy high heels for work today, would be some amazing toeprints left in them at the end of the day???......after whats been left in them over the last week or 2 :) :)

........will see how I go :D
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

italianboots wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:28 am Trying to talk JB into her well cummed patent strappy high heels for work today, would be some amazing toeprints left in them at the end of the day???......after whats been left in them over the last week or 2 :) :)

Yassssssss pleeeease
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

italianboots wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:28 am Trying to talk JB into her well cummed patent strappy high heels for work today, would be some amazing toeprints left in them at the end of the day???......after whats been left in them over the last week or 2 :) :)

Yassssssss pleeeease
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Well she wore her cummy strappy high heels.............but wasnt very happy :cry: :cry:

JB has put her foot down (very cute slippery cummy foot in a sexy high heel that is) I have to clean these out and no cumming in them again......she says they get to slippery and are to hard to walk in.

.......was a bit grumpy about the state of her beige suede heels that had the lip balm inside them as well.......was going somewhere last week and had to swap shoes because she didnt want to take those off in front of anyone.....

She did snap a few pics her self when she put her strappy's on, and they made a great noise in the morning as she was walking around with her sole sticking to the cummy shoe......not so happy when it all started melting tho aye..... :roll:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......these are the pics JB took when she slipped into her cummy strappys in the morning before work.

She was OK when they went on.....bit of 'eeeewwww yuck, look at the state of my poor shoes' some sexy grimacing as they went on she took the first few steps.....then a wry smile at the noise her feet made sticking to her shoe with each step.

Not a happy girl in the afternoon tho after she had slipped and slid around in them all day......no other shoes at work for her to change into....stuck in these for the day!
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

Beautiful!!