Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

God you have adorable feet JB :) & in the guess Carrie heels omg.....I’d get nothing done!! X
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

WOW yes! ans YESS! JB looks so hot in that those boots and jeans. I can't wait to see this. If my girl was even half as naughty as this I'd be dead from a heart attack already!

You are one stunning woman JB x Thanks x
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

This is great guys, can’t wait to see more, wish that I will be drawn out at some stage
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Oh my God...FAN...TAS...TIC

I love it so much !!!

Realy great ;-)

Many thanks for the pics...

mega horny Greats centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Martinpumplover post_id=826077 time=1524162263 user_id=6736]
Shit man. My GF used to have these Carries too. Had to throw them away due to too much wear.
These pics remind me to those ol’ days. Thanks for sharing, my hero. It is very hard to find new or even worn Carries in Europe...
[/quote]

Hey there Martinpumplover, yep you are right, freakin hard to get but pretty much my all time fav high heel. Have a brand new pair in white with a wooden stacked heel on the way for JB as we speak.

Spent a great night in the city a while back with Jellybean, she spent all day shopping and bar hoping in her Guess platform ankle boots........feet were starting to get pretty sore late afternoon.......then changed into these Carries when we went out for the night.......strutted round the big smoke for miles in them, got back to our hotel room round midnight :D

Incredibly sexy but very sore feet by the end of that night...........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

....any thoughts here???? 8)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Gather up as many slugs and snails as you can, put some slugs in each shoe and the rest with the snails on the top and then Jb walks around in them.
Constant

Post by Constant »

oh please!! time for the bitch to get her revenge on her!!! maybe leave some horse cum inside those too when she is dipping under the table!!

I was thinking she meets up with JB, and she notices her shoeplaying under the table... takes one of her pumps as she's shoe playing and dump some horse cum inside!!!
rudiansyah

Post by rudiansyah »

goods
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Awesome!