Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the positive comments guys, keeps both me and the girl interested in sharing..........and definitely makes her more daring!!!!!

.............lets just say she's not your normal 'cum all over her shoes in public' type of girl :wink:

Pretty sure I couldn't talk her into this stuff alone......your encouragement helps a lot :) :)

By the way, no pics sadly........but she wore her black platforms to work all day Monday, had to put tissue into the toes because they got a bit slippery????????? :twisted:
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

italianboots wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 pm Thanks for the positive comments guys, keeps both me and the girl interested in sharing..........and definitely makes her more daring!!!!!

.............lets just say she's not your normal 'cum all over her shoes in public' type of girl :wink:

Pretty sure I couldn't talk her into this stuff alone......your encouragement helps a lot :) :)

By the way, no pics sadly........but she wore her black platforms to work all day Monday, had to put tissue into the toes because they got a bit slippery????????? :twisted:
Its incredibly hot and daring, more power to her for being open minded and and a little naughty. I wish my girl was half as brave! What a turn on!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Gorgeous Jellybean left her super well worn favorite ankle boots at my place......wonder why??

Love her barefoot in these all day, so cute and sexy :)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

A lot of lotion would look great inside them! :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

She's so hot.. Lucky guy!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

When the 'cats away' ........... spent many a night teasing shoe pervs in these I suspect 8)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You know another beautiful thing about JB :) is she knows you put stuff into her boots & heels, but she knows & doesn't mind you cumming in her heels when she's away!! :)
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Yes, very nice great job
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Oh nice Sandals ... I love the cum inside ...

Fantastic

regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB took these for you guys after she logged in and noticed I had had a play.........