flight today

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Opentoelover91886

flight today

Post by Opentoelover91886 »

I'm going on a business trip tonight. Any helpful hint on best to get my hands on some sexy flight attendants heels from those who have successfully done it?
phosejones

Re: flight today

Post by phosejones »

Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Serious money though: 1 swiss franc is about a dollar / 0.8 euro.
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

Yep, and no guarantee your not being sent dumpster shoes.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Choose a seat at the very back of the plane and hope that some flight attendants will leave their shoes under or behind your seat. For the record, I haven't "stolen" any cabin crew shoes this way, but on one occasion, I was able to discover a pair of flats hanging with a bag on the door inside the lavatory when I visited it before take-off. On another, I pretended I accidentally grabbed the shoe bag when I saw it was placed in the overhead compartment just above me. Unfortunately, that time I was spotted by a reserve crew sitting across the aisle, and she shouted "that is for cabin crew." Good luck!