A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoejoblover

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by shoejoblover »

Nah, those sandals and flats are nice since the women they belong to look hot af.

I'd rather see that than see some hot heels on a creature who's 4x my weight and hideous in the face
MadDog007

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by MadDog007 »

Holy fuck! These are perfect.. seeing this I couldn’t help myself. The things I’d do to fuck the girl and or her flip flops 😍 they looked really worn! Please more.
PowerDick

Post by PowerDick »

Hey, can you post some photos of the 4th one? Preferably her using hells and the aftermatch with her hells.This post is the best man, just continue updating it
woox2801

Post by woox2801 »

Hi,
Do you have more pictures of Hanah? Do you have pictures of his flats, wedges, espadrilles wedges?

Do you have pictures of the girl who eats an ice cream and sphotos of girl number 10?
The girl holding a bag.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Whatever happened to this thread? It was getting to be soooo good!
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

tretornshoe wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 am Whatever happened to this thread? It was getting to be soooo good!
Hey.. Sorry been wayyy busy. Hope to update in the next day or two. Thanks!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Thanks!!!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

damn this is a solid thread
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

Love those sandals and I bet they tasted great
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

Love those sandals and I bet they tasted great