A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

camouflage

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by camouflage »

Jills Black converse! And the ice cream eating girls converse if she has any, please! On the toe parts and inside and let it dry in ;)
camouflage

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by camouflage »

Even better... Please film as you pull the inner soles out of the converse. The breaky sound of that is completely enchanting!! You can put it back and it won't be noticed :D
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

Do you have a relationship with them or just buy stuff from them
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

Hey guys..

Thanks for all the messages and kind words and sorry for the delay. Been very busy as of late! That said, I've had quite a few requests for the "ice cream girl" aka Kenzie girl #7.

Kenzie's got a smokin tight bod and has some sexy feet as well. I haven't had the chance to play with many of her shoes with the exception of a pair of Steve Madden heels that are shown in some of the photos below. I have had some fun with her swimsuits and I can tell you that she fills them out nicely with her nicely shaped ass.. Here's some shots to get you started.
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

And here's some shots of her Steve Madden heels..... it felt great sliding my cock into them! I got so worked up at the end that I copuldn't help myself and had to clean up my mess.
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

Let me know if you guys want to see some swimsuit shots. Also, I travel extensively for work. Shoot me a message if you live in the US and would be up for getting together to double team some of the shoes/swimsuits in my collection!
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

Here's a few more of Kenzie and her bikinis. Who do you guys want to see next?
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Arlevi, you live the life we all wish to lead.

Carry on with your own bad self.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Awesome!!!
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

FLshoeguy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:06 am Arlevi, you live the life we all wish to lead.

Carry on with your own bad self.
Glad you guys like Kenzie. Here's a vid to go along with the pictures. I actually blow my load on her photo and not the swimsuit... not exactly sure why but I was worked up at the moment and it looked like a good place to drop it.

https://xhamster.com/videos/swimsuit-tribute-7563862