A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

arlevi

A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by arlevi »

Greetings,

I've amassed quite the collection of shoes, socks, and swimsuits from a bevvy of college sweethearts. I also have some "before" pictures of the girls wearing some of the items prior to me having my way with them.

Let me know who you'd like to see more of and I'll start posting what I have.

Now for the girls:
dangeroussail

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, the 2nd to last one in the white outfit and heels. lots of pics of her stuff please
brewfan8

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by brewfan8 »

heels and other shoes. that's what i want to see
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

The 3rd last one is stunning, any more of her?
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

The 3rd last one is stunning, any more of her?
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

dangeroussail wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:25 am wow, the 2nd to last one in the white outfit and heels. lots of pics of her stuff please
You've got great taste in women. Here's some more of Lauren and her sweaty Steve Madden sandals.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Fuck this is incredible! Lauren is fucking hot! Finally quality women compared to some of the heavier chicks posted here
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Awesome!! Keep it up....I know i will!
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

Great job..she has lovely feet
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

The 3rd last one.. she's so cute