A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tretornshoe

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by tretornshoe »

Nice Shot!!!
arlevi

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by arlevi »

I've had quite a few request for more shots of heels and wedges. I'll be on the lookout but unfortunately I havent had access to too many pairs to date.

Here's a pair of JCrew wedges I did happen upon and enjoyed dropping my load on them. Once again, I got caught up in the action and cleaned up my mess.

https://xhamster.com/videos/orange-wedg ... up-4326246
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

arlevi wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:24 am As promised, here's some more of Jill's large 9.5's and some shots of her fit ass. I haven't had the chance to tribute her swimsuit yet but did use it to play with my cock. Her Michael Kors flip flops felt great on my cock!
Here's the video of Jill's Michael Kors sandals and my cock.

https://xhamster.com/videos/jm-mov-8544662
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Most Excellent!!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Fuck that looked incredible. Would love to see you fuck my girl's Michael Kors pumps
Thefootjoblover

Post by Thefootjoblover »

Lucky man!!!
Thefootjoblover

Post by Thefootjoblover »

Lucky man!!!
Sniff-girls-socks

Post by Sniff-girls-socks »

Love the thread! Can you post from the girl that’s 8th down. She’s in the black sports bra and looks like a cheerleader. It’d be hot to see what you got from her. Thanks
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

Sniff-girls-socks wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:59 pm Love the thread! Can you post from the girl that’s 8th down. She’s in the black sports bra and looks like a cheerleader. It’d be hot to see what you got from her. Thanks
One of my all time favorites! You are correct, she is a cheerleader and has a rocking bod. I have over ten pairs of her socks that she would wear to practice. I cant tell you how many loads I've dumped to her. Here's a sampling of her variety of socks as well as some photos and a clip of me blasting her flip flops.

Here's the clip:

https://xhamster.com/videos/aj-long-str ... ov-8544575

Give me some feedback... love the comments!
Sniff-girls-socks

Post by Sniff-girls-socks »

Wow man she’s so hot! I could only imagine getting her stinky cheer socks. Thanks for showing us her. As wine pics.