My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Louise

Re: My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by Louise »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:41 am I prefer the right one personally.
Anyone else got a preference? :)
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

(/quote]

If you keep commenting, I'll keep posting photos. :D
[/quote]

Hahaa fair play. Seems your having as much fun as we are. :D
To your question though, i prefer cumming in both but play with the right. The curve works better for me personally. :wink:
You know that smell is an all time high
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I honestly don't have a preference, I like to spread the love to both shoes
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Perhaps you could pull your foot half way out of your shoe and have your boyfriend cum the tops of your toes in the shoe? That would be hot!
Louise

Post by Louise »

toeprints93 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:51 am (/quote]

If you keep commenting, I'll keep posting photos. :D
Hahaa fair play. Seems your having as much fun as we are. :D
To your question though, i prefer cumming in both but play with the right. The curve works better for me personally. :wink:
[/quote]

I am guessing that you are right handed. My BF is and prefers the right one - he says it sits better when wanking into it. I was wondering if the left / right thing was a sexual thing or if it was more to do with practicality. Looks like it might be practicality. I prefer getting tattooed on the left because it is more of a turn on for me for some reason, yet most of my tattoos are on my right, probably because that is where my BF wants me tattooed!
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Wow spot on. Right handed I am and yes it tends to sits better for wanking and f***ing i guess. :oops:

Youre totally right about the tattoing on the left foot. Much hotter for unknown reasons.
Youre pretty awsome and got good taste.
You know that smell is an all time high
Louise

Post by Louise »

toeprints93 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:03 am Wow spot on. Right handed I am and yes it tends to sits better for wanking and f***ing i guess. :oops:

Youre totally right about the tattoing on the left foot. Much hotter for unknown reasons.
Youre pretty awsome and got good taste.
Call it women's intuition :D I think, with most people being right-handed, that their left side is more sensitive to pain, which is why most men go for tattoos on the right (it hurts less). Me, I prefer it to hurt and find that it hurts more on the left side of my body, hence why I would love to have lots of tattoos on the left. I would love to get my left foot tattooed all over, but my BF has forbidden me from getting my feet tattooed as he prefers them uninked. I guess it looks more clearly sockless with my plimsolls. So, I guess what I am saying is that tattoos on the left are much hotter to you (and me!) because we know it is likely to have hurt more. Brave girls are much sexier to you, in other words.

Drop me a PM if you want to talk more about tattoos and pain! ;)
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

wow, I've only just found this forum, what a lucky guy he is to have somone to share his plimsoll fetish with. i have the same fetish , but don't mind which plimsoll i use, has your b/f ever expressed an interest in cumin over the outside of them?

i like that you wear them out with your friends even after having had cum in them, love to see and hear more of your adventures please.

plimmie
Louise

Post by Louise »

plimmie wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:20 pm wow, I've only just found this forum, what a lucky guy he is to have somone to share his plimsoll fetish with. i have the same fetish , but don't mind which plimsoll i use, has your b/f ever expressed an interest in cumin over the outside of them?

i like that you wear them out with your friends even after having had cum in them, love to see and hear more of your adventures please.

plimmie
Hi Plimmie

Thank you for joining in the fun. My BF loves to cum inside my right plimsoll. He has cum on the outside a few times, but much prefers the inside, because he knows my foot is going to be in it. You really should post some pics of your own cum soaked plimsolls in this thread. I will see what I can do about getting more pictures for you, too.

I like to wear them when going out with my friends especially when they have been freshly cummed in. I get a real kick out of it, especially when they don't know! Do you cum in your own plimsolls or someone elses and do you / they wear them afterwards whilst they are still wet and sticky?
Louise

Post by Louise »

New photo for you all to enjoy!
Right_01.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.