Cummed shoes worn

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble841

Re: Cummed shoes worn

Post by Kimble841 »

My ex's city sneak slips ons. She hated it when I would cum her shoes. Said it made them sticky, slimy, and gross. I couldnt help my self though. It pissed her off somthing fierce but I did it anyway
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

And again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

And yet again
ash17

Post by ash17 »

those are super hot! so well worn
Paz

Post by Paz »

Bump
Paz

Post by Paz »

I came in these a while back & managed to get a pic of her wearing them, I did have lots more pics but lost them all. She use to wear these for work all the time. Turned me on so much knowing I had spunked all inside them & her feet in tights was in them all day !!!!
Paz

Post by Paz »

I also managed to sneak a load into these flats wow it felt fucking good !! Did have some pics of her wearing them that she had sent me on Snapchat & she didn’t have a clue 😜. Unfortunately not got the pics of her wearing anymore but got the pics of the cum
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great session, thanks !!!
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »