What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

realservitude

What was your first shoe?

Post by realservitude »

When was your first time and what was it like? What was your first shoe experience like?

Mine was a long time ago when I was much younger (I won’t say how young as I don’t want to break any forum rules). I had a foot crush on my best friend’s mom. She wasn’t particularly attractive in a conventional sense, but she had good-looking feet. And she always wore white leather moccasins around the house. The moccasins were a bit unique in that they had a rubber wedge sole that rose to an inch at the heel. I was very excited whenever they were laying around. Since she constantly wore them, the insides had deep foot prints and smelled rather strong. However I always had to be brief since I was scared someone would walk in on me.

There have been several occasions when I knew they were on vacation, and I took those opportunities to sneak into their house. I’d go to the master bedroom and open up the closet to see all her shoes jumbled on the floor. I remembered the times I’d lay down on the floor sniffing one moccasin and rubbing my cock with the other. At the time I wasn’t aware that I needed to be concerned about how I cummed. So sometimes I’d cum on the rubber soles or inside. And no, it didn’t occur to me to clean up afterward. But I think I had the foresight to always use one particular shoe for my cock and the other for my face. And of course I would always eventually see her wearing them after my spunk had long dried up. Those were good times.
titans rule

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by titans rule »

I do vaguely remember being fond of my aunts shoes. I didn't fully understand why but at the time I would place myself close to peoples feet without being too obvious, or at least I thought so as a young boy.

I can remember the first time I acted out though. I was a young adult and I was over at my best mates house. He had a large family and a bunch of sisters. Just to keep in mind I was a young adult and so were they and this was years ago. No kind of underage bs going on. Anyway, the closest sister was very cute, curvy and had very cute feet. I would see her often always in flats or in her running shoes. Whenever she was in the house she would quickly go to her room and kick off her shoes then go about doing stuff in the house. Well back then my friend and I were really into playing video games so I would see her come in with her shoes then walk out of her room barefoot. The thoughts of what were awaiting me was endless. Just wondering how sweet they smell or how warm they are from her freshly kicking them off. One day my opportunity came and I'd never be the same.

One summer day while hanging out with my friend and his other siblings out playing at the neighbors house. His sister came in and I saw her wearing these flats. They were american eagle. She came in and I saw her go into her room with her flats on and exit barefoot again. It was at a lucky moment when his mother came in and asked if we wanted to go out to lunch. Fortunately for me I just ate and also my friend hadn't. You can see where this is going. They asked if I wanted to come but I said no and they asked if I'd be okay for 20 mins alone. I said, sure i'll just play some more. I saw them all leave in their van. I saw his sister leave with them but I wasn't able to see the shoes she was wearing so I was kind of scared. As soon as they left I ran to her room with my adrenaline high and searched her closet. To my surprise one of her walls on the closet is a full shoe rack. I had a quick look but I wanted the flats if they were there for two reasons. One because I've been waiting for them for so long, two because they would have been the freshest. To my luck I found them. OH MY GOD i thought she must have put on some other shoes. I dove my nose into the toe box. The scent was fresh! The sole was warm and slightly moist. I hit the jackpot. I sat there for several minutes just admiring and inhaling the scent of her feet. Then I know what I wanted. A taste. I licked the left toe box area and felt the grooves left by her toes. A mix of lotion and salt. Delicious. I knew I had to cum from them. I grabbed the left one since it was wet from my saliva and shoved my rod into the flat. It was my first time with a shoe so I wasn't sure about what spots were good/bad. I found that my favorite part is the toe box area. I found the grooves from the toe prints to be heavenly especially on the underside of the head. I humped her left flat while I sniffed the right one. After a few minutes my eyes slid into the back of my skull, I took a deep breath and my entire body jumped as I came inside the left flat. I was fairly inexperienced with sex and what was going on but since I was so young and inexperienced I loaded up that shoe. It filled up to the point where the toe box was full and clear that I had to dump it out and clean it up with a tissue. I wasn't sure at the time what would happen if I left it. Didnt know it would actually break down. All i saw was this "glue" like substance in the shoe that I wouldn't be able to explain how it got there. I cleaned it out and put the shoes back.

Once the family got back and I caught my breath I started playing a video game. I had to make it seem like I was playing. She came back and told her mom she was leaving. I guess she talked about going out while they were gone. I saw her go into her room and leave with the flats on! My heart rate jumped! My life changed that day and has set habits that I still do. In my experiences since then I always smell the right shoe and hump the left. I'm not sure why. I think its because I think that the right foot is more dominant to most so thus it produces more? I don't know. I'm probably wrong but for some reason I have just liked the right shoes more so I prefer to smell the right shoe. Since then I have had other sessions with the sisters shoes and some of the younger ones too once we grew up a little. You can find them on my page. I don't get on here a lot but this post made me think about my first time and really got me intrigued.

That's my first. What's yours?
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I have to thank my sexy Italian aunt...way back in the early 70's. She must have been in her late 20's while I was in 7th grade. She came to live with us after arriving here in the US from Italy. She worked as a secretary in NYC for an Italian magazine called Oggie, so she always dressed up in sexy heels, nylons and dresses. I was always fascinated by the type of nylons she wore. Thigh highs, with reinforced heel and toe (God, I love those Italian designs). Her choice of nylon colors were dark tan, light tan and sometimes white, but the most worn color she used was sheer black.

The shoes she wore that got me to the point of explosion were a pair of soft, black leather pumps. They were in great shape but were well worn. All leather, inside and out....with well defined toe prints and the smell was to die for!!!! Sexy, musky, leather and nylon scent that would always make my eyes spin with pleasure. I always deeply inhaled her sexy aroma before playing with myself. At first I would just smell her shoes or her well worn , moist nylons while jacking off.
I'm sure many guys in the subway car that she rode in just wanted to rip off her shoes and go to town on her feet and just jump on her body!!
I think my dad may have had a thing for her feet and shoes too, because he would always make it a point to make sure her shoes were put in the front closet after she would come home. Not sure if its because he liked to keep everything looking in order or not......but I think he was trying to get a whiff of those sexy nylon feet and intoxicating musky leather insoles!
Maybe that's why my mom always wore nylons? ..... or maybe its an Italian thing?

I think it was an accident that during one of my jack off sessions that I sprayed some cum inside one of her shoes. I guess that was the one time that broke the ice for me to cum inside of her sexy shoes. I then experimented with placing one of her nylons over my cock while jerking off.....exploding cum into the soft nylon foot area. This soon became the second best way to cum. I always left my cum in her shoes....spreading the wetness.

I would always use one shoe or nylon for sniffing while cumming into the other.
I then started doing her all leather , wedge slippers too. This was my introduction to open toe shoes and how much fun they can be.....and have been for many, many years.
She stayed with us for 5 years before getting married with my now uncle and moved about 1/2 mile away.

I still think of how sexy she looked and dressed back then.
I have to say , even now at her age, she's still a head turner and can look damn sexy in heels and nylons!!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

It was my senior year of high school and the platform loafers from Steve Madden, LEI, and etc were popular at the time. I got my hands on a pair at a party and snuck them to the bathroom and fucked them hard. I later was able to bring them home and also got ny hands on another pair for some fun
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

Any experience smelling slippers?
loubielover

Post by loubielover »

My first is a little embarrassing, but I'm sure many others here did it as well; my mom's heels. Specifically these ones that I found under her bed.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bPnVpIu.jpg[/img]

Didn't realize others shared this passion of heel cumming so never took pictures of her heels cummed.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

loubielover wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:53 pm My first is a little embarrassing, but I'm sure many others here did it as well; my mom's heels. Specifically these ones that I found under her bed.

Didn't realize others shared this passion of heel cumming so never took pictures of her heels cummed.
WOW. Your mom wore those? I'm not into really into the mom thing, but even I may have been tempted.
loubielover

Post by loubielover »

[quote=realservitude post_id=706222 time=1505003300 user_id=22296]

WOW. Your mom wore those? I'm not into really into the mom thing, but even I may have been tempted.
[/quote]

I didn't actually see her wear that pair specifically, but I assume she must of wore it in the bedroom since she kept it semi-hidden under the bed.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I would smell my Italian aunt's slippers all the time. She came home late every night and I would be at home by 3:30.
I had the whole upstairs to myself. Her room was next to mine so it was very easy to get to her things.
Her slippers were wedges, only meant to be worn at home. Maybe about 2 to 3 inch heel. One was open toe and one was closed. All leather, so you can imagine how hot and sexy her aroma must have been.

I ramped up the shoe and slipper smelling/cumming during high school. During those years just about any woman's shoe, nylons or slippers were fair game.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Me too, started with aunt's shoes.

It was a pair of black patent, medium heel classic pumps...