What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Brevelyn

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by Brevelyn »

I was a child of the 80's, which meant I was constantly subjected to girls wearing leather and pumps. I found the look and frequent heelplay exciting. As I began to discover my adolescent desires, I began to experiment with items to fulfill my urges. I didn't understand why, but was insanely aroused by a pair of my mother's gray Highlights slingbacks. (Her preferred style). With no way of wearing them, I used the pointed toes & contour to pleasure myself frequently. It was amazing. Later on, she took possession of 2 pair of Corelli, mid-heel pumps. With her preference being slings, those remained unused by her, but were fucked & creamed by me for 2 summers. By then, I had moved on. The Corellis & Highlights had been disposed of. I figured it was a passing phase, until one evening, I discovered a pair of burgundy Evan Picone pumps in my buddy's laundry room. They were worn out and not my preference, but the price was right & they wouldn't be missed by his mom. I buried them in the laundry basket & took them home.
His mom was a para-professional, dressed well, but liked the sauce. She couldn't remember where her keys were, let alone where she left her shoes. I took advantage of her habits, and scored multiple pairs for self pleasure. Within a week, I had mid-heels in blue, purple, a black pair with an amazing scent, and some slutty 4" stilettos in fuschia.
She unknowingly provided me with a few more pair over the years, before we had a brief fling. As a final tribute, I got her patent red pumps, which provided her scent & too many late night sessions to count.
Last edited by Brevelyn on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamerd00d

Post by Gamerd00d »

Back when I was in middle school me and a friend use to sniff his older sisters underwear. we use to hangout and I would tell him "im going to go into your sisters room ill be right back" and he knew what i was doing, he would do it too. One day while shoving her panties into my face and licking the crotch area I noticed a leopard printed flat sticking out under her bed. I had be finding feet more and more attractive at this point but it wasnt an obsession yet. I grabbed the leopard printed flat and smelled it.... felt like electricity went up my spine into ever single nerve of my body. I was fucking hooked! Sweet, fruity, and best of all sweaty. I pulled my dick out immediately and started jacking of. This session was so different. My entire body felt light, like nothing i had ever felt before. Tingly at ever moment at every part of my body. It smelled so good I wanted to be closer to her feet so I rubbed my dick into the flat. It was as close as I would ever get. I rubbed it all over. I needed to cum and I needed to cum in the shoe. I dug around her room and found the matching flat and sniffed it while I fucked the other. I wached my dick slide across the foot bed until I came in the heel section and watched it puddle up. I felt pure bliss. I was proud and I remember telling myself "this is amazing, why havnt i been doing this sooner? The doors that this has opened for me.... wow!" I was star struck as a 5th grader doing this shit haha. My life changed completely after that. Those were the days. I miss opportunities like that.
feetkiss

Post by feetkiss »

Great experience Gamerd00d, thanks!
mr wedge

Post by mr wedge »

I used to watch the girls in school and fantasize about their shoes. So I went and bought the same shoes and used them over and over. Brown patent leather front, with suede around the back, oxford style shoes with a small 1 1/2 inch wooden heel.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Mom in laws slippers after asking me about a wad of cum she found in her car earlier. She jacked me off with it
aden21

Post by aden21 »

my first show was a moms open toe mule it was white one and she wear it most in the house but some times for shopping it was the only shoes about 11 years old that can handle and lick....after 13 i got any chance in friend houses when i visit bathroom or find reasons to let them left their house for 20-30 minutes...like go shop some snacks to see a movie...and then i go to their moms rooms and find treasures...i think all the moms and sis of my teenage friends that time has walk to my cumstains
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

aden21 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:25 am my first show was a moms open toe mule it was white one and she wear it most in the house but some times for shopping it was the only shoes about 11 years old that can handle and lick....after 13 i got any chance in friend houses when i visit bathroom or find reasons to let them left their house for 20-30 minutes...like go shop some snacks to see a movie...and then i go to their moms rooms and find treasures...i think all the moms and sis of my teenage friends that time has walk to my cumstains
Ever get any sneakers? Which girl had the smelliest shoes and what kind were they if you remember?
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

In high school I was on the debate team. This meant dressing in business clothes pretty much every other weekend. My girlfriend was also on the team, and one day the tip of one of her heels broke. They were black leather, about 2 and a half inch peep-toe heels that she wore to pretty much every debate meet. I told her that I could fix them, and she gave them to me. For months, I came in these heels almost every day, rarely cleaning them up, until she finally asked for them back and took them to a cobbler to have them properly fixed. After that, she wore them to every meet again. Countless hours spent with her feet in those heels after I had my way with them so many times. Years later, we are still dating and she still wears those shoes. She knows what I did and continue to do, and we have our fun with them.
Birkenstockfucker69

Post by Birkenstockfucker69 »

My sisters friends Birkenstock Florida size 36. They were so worn and hot I cummed in them twice. When she put them back on her feet my cum was still wet and it was soaking into her soles.
heelsnbootsnflats

Post by heelsnbootsnflats »

Last edited by heelsnbootsnflats on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.