My Lady's heels and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tankalson

My Lady's heels and feet

Post by tankalson »

Three months ago i met a 43 years old lady in a wedding gathering. We spent 5 days in the same house both as guests for the wedding. From the first day she discover my weakness in womens feet and high heels. From the second day i was already a slave at her feet. She is a an ordinary woman (1,60m with beautiful face) but she can transform in a real dominant lady. She knows how to use her feet to seduce men and make them her little toy.....

unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: My Lady's heels and feet

Post by sandalfan1 »

Congratulations! Sounds like you found the start to a beautiful relationship. If she is comfortable with it pics would be great of her feet!
tankalson

Post by tankalson »

i can't ask her to let me take some pics of her .. its to early and she is too dominant to let me do that .
but she let me clean her shoes so i can get some pics of them...
I want to ask you ..is that strange that she has two different type of heels....some are to simple that she wears most and... some with too high for her but she has a lot in her closet

for example
those are her "every day" heels
12.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tankalson

Post by tankalson »

and these are her other high heel shoes...i didn't see her wear them but when i asked her when she wears them she answered:
" those are for kicking ....and she laughed" but i think she was no joking..
14.jpg
15.jpg
tankalson

Post by tankalson »

i can secretly cum in her shoes but its not the same, i like more that she know about that so...
i asked her permission to cum in one of her shoe and she gave me to choises:
1) to cum inside at the flats... or...
2) at the bottom of the soles of the yellow heels ( which she knows that i likie most)

The question is which you like more...give me your opinion.
12w.jpg
12e.jpg
or...............
12d.jpg
12a.jpg
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Would love to see her in those black peep toe heels wow
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Could you please load inside this pair?

mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Nice collection !
Time to see you fucking them all :)
mwife49
jon42

Post by jon42 »

I'd cum over the soles of the yellow heels myself
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

I would cum inaide the ballet flats that way her toes would be crushing my cum, but at the same time I also want to cum on the soles of those yellow heels. It's like your cum is not good enough for her so she has to have ot on the soles she walks on. Either way you win