Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's (update 01/10/17)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

supercheap454

Re: Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's

Post by supercheap454 »

Muddy, sticky clay in these super cummed heels... and her feet... are we in heaven!!!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Watching JB sexy feet & heels slowly sinking into some really sloppy mud :) so it will seep into her heels filling in the the little areas & gaps :))
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Those are such sexy pictures , thanks :D
italianboots wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:43 am All day in high heel boots strutting round the office.......

All afternoon in sweaty sneakers working out.......

All evening preparing and eating dinner in cum filled pumps!!....... :D :D :D

Enjoy.

http://imgur.com/a/aeoNd
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Had some fun with JB's gorgeous Guess Carrie's, she just looks stunning in these....polished them up for her :shock: :wink:

........a quick wipe over to even things out and back on the rack waiting for her sexy feet.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=701450 time=1504300291 user_id=2803]
Had some fun with JB's gorgeous Guess Carrie's, she just looks stunning in these....polished them up for her :shock: :wink:

........a quick wipe over to even things out and back on the rack waiting for her sexy feet.
[/quote]

Dammit!!!!!!!!!..........shouldnt have done that with my angels Carrie's :evil: .........cause when she was a little 'tipsy' last night she said 'I guess I can put up with those beige BCBG's and wear them to work on monday.....I guess you'll probably want to play with them while I'm in the shower to get them ready??'

Dammit.....should have saved up for a few days!!..........gawd this girl is freakin sexy, please leave her some kind words, she always reads and enjoys your comments :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Had Jelly Bean working hard round the yard in her very sticky messy wellies.........

Her boots have had all sorts in them and were recently topped up with soft jelly's...........stirred up with my angels beautiful toes for an entire sweaty afternoon, to good of an opportunity to miss (mess???) when her boots finally came off........had to squeeze her messy tootsies into her cummy Loubs 8) 8) 8)

Hope you enjoy :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......now you guys need to understand....my girls Louby's are 'torture tight' at the best of times......hard for her to squeeze into when full of sticky cum.......and almost impossible to get on when filled with gooy jelly mess.........but she managed!!!!!!...... :D :D

Enjoy her predicament as I did 8) :twisted: :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

All clean again, with her sexy feet back in her warm wet Louboutins.

.......such a sexy afternoon......love her in her messy wellies....was turning me on all day.....and then to 'finish things off'.....great girl, great day. Standby for comments from 'the talent' :lol: .....she's now got her own user name!!
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

JBs feet are so sexy in these heels! I cannot wait for the muddy, sticky clay walking she'll be doing for us ;)

Best legs and feet ever!!!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

OMG how sexy do JB's feet look all soapy!! Wow :) I knew they looked cute as, but seeing them all clean & soapy, sexy as!! :) I'd just have fun slipping her soapy feet back in & out of her heels listening to the squishy sound & watching the creamy white suds oozing out of her heels!! :) sexy