Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's (update 01/10/17)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's

Post by rigilover »

italianboots wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:39 am Had Jelly Bean working hard round the yard in her very sticky messy wellies.........

Her boots have had all sorts in them and were recently topped up with soft jelly's...........stirred up with my angels beautiful toes for an entire sweaty afternoon, to good of an opportunity to miss (mess???) when her boots finally came off........had to squeeze her messy tootsies into her cummy Loubs 8) 8) 8)

Hope you enjoy :D

https://imgur.com/a/lv12Y
What a mess in poor Louboutin shoes :twisted:
rigilover

Re: Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's

Post by rigilover »

italianboots wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:53 am ......now you guys need to understand....my girls Louby's are 'torture tight' at the best of times......hard for her to squeeze into when full of sticky cum.......and almost impossible to get on when filled with gooy jelly mess.........but she managed!!!!!!...... :D :D

Enjoy her predicament as I did 8) :twisted: :wink:

https://imgur.com/a/N3hM9
In the next job, maybe you can wear this Louboutins
shoes and leave your boots at home. The shoes are dirty and they can do the work on the farm :mrgreen:
Let me know
italianboots

Re: Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's (update 5/9/17)

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the encouragement guys, yep I'm (we're) pretty lucky, she's a special girl and I let her know that often!!

.........just been eyeing up her beige suede pumps while she was in the shower.......picking they are todays selection......only shoes she wears that have exaggerated toeprints and a little bit of a worn look inside them.....soooooooo tempting!!!!!......but strictly 'no cum/fun shoes!!.........can still enjoy the hint of her perfume/lotion/sweat scent though.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Dont know about you guys, but for me these are a foot guys 'dream shoe'.......so sexy in them with lots of obvious wear, just love them and so does my girl clearly :D :D
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

She is indeed and amazing girl, so sexy in her, boots, wellies or loubs, to treat the loubs like that is super, they look gourgeous in their well worn condition, can't wait to see what happens next, love the wet stains on the brown boots, keep up the good work JB
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Poor Jelly bean squeezing into these torture devices after a long messy day in her boots........... :?

Enjoy.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Re: Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's (update 01/10/17)

Post by Atlas »

Omg!! I cannot believe JB slips her extremely messy feet out of her boots & into her high heels!! Wow all that gunk on her gorgeous feet, now getting squished inside her heels!! Sexy knowing JB is doing this, but imagine the feeling of it inside her heels, :) god we love you JB x
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=709004 time=1506864522 user_id=4269]
Omg!! I cannot believe JB slips her extremely messy feet out of her boots & into her high heels!! Wow all that gunk on her gorgeous feet, now getting squished inside her heels!! Sexy knowing JB is doing this, but imagine the feeling of it inside her heels, :) god we love you JB x
[/quote]

It was the end of a long messy day for her......black knee highs in bed in the morning that got cum shot over them (pics disappeared), cowboy boots on for the first part of the morning, so cute. Then her toejam filled wellies and then her sticky brown boots for the afternoon........fun day :) :) :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Your girl drives me crazy (WHAT A HOTTIE) I would melt under her heels.

Keep it up guys
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Hello Atlas, thank you for all your kind words. I had lots of fun wearing different boots and shoes for the whole day, depending on what jobs I was doing around the yard. However, I think Italianboots enjoyed it more, following me round with the camera :lol: