Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's (update 01/10/17)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Breakfast in her cum filled Louby's

Post by Atlas »

I'm a massive fan of jb's picture stories:) how would you feel Jb about really going all out messy pic story for us :))
I'd love to buy you a nice pair of ankle boots or below the knee high heel boots, we could see you put a whole banana in each boot & watch you put them on & spend an even at the movies or out for tea :) squishing around in them? :)
We love hear your thoughts & feed back on what it feels like inside your heels :) their is just something so sexy about your legs & feet in a pair of heels or boots with something squishing inside & knowing your happy to do it is bloody AWESOME! :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....these are going to be soooooo sticky when she wears them for her 'muddy high heels' story......... :D

She glanced in them a day or two ago and screwed her face up and said......eeewwwwwww :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Oohhhhhh man i cannot wait, going to be epic and so much fun!!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......might take some sweat talkin to get JB back into the these Loubs.......they just keep getting messy.

Havent been cleaning out........lets see if I can talk her beautiful toes into a shoe full of goo?? :shock:

left shoe this session.......
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constant

Post by Constant »

omg!! pls do a video of JB stepping into that!!! that is going to be sooo hot!!1
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

wowww! ancious to see she wearing them!!! hope we coul see what happened with your dried cum after some hours wearing them, mixwith her beautiful feet sweat! thanks a lot! like very much when you cum inside those loboutin pumps and higheels pumps! keep updating!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.........some of gorgeous Jelly Beans fave work shoes.........what would you guys do to these if you found them all alone ....after she'd just kicked them off after 10 hours straight running round the office.... :D :D 8) :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Omg wow!! After such a long day?? Soak them so much that the next day would turn into a sticky goey mess!!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Guess heels??
Super hot. I wish see them cum.
The Louboutin shoes are my favorite, in secund is the Guee ones and 3º thePulp suede shoes. Hummm...
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Agreed!!! These loubs and her feet are super hot!!