Anyone ever try this?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Durjeff516

Anyone ever try this?

Post by Durjeff516 »

Has anyone ever went into a clothes store, say, JC Penney for example, and go to the shoe section and grab a a pair that catches your eye, and then proceed to go grab a pair of men's pants to go "try them on" in the changing room to not be suspicious, and just put the shoes back when the deed is done? I'd like to try this idea, but it's kind of a gamble, as you don't know who's going to buy those shoes after you had your fun with them.
kushboss

Re: Anyone ever try this?

Post by kushboss »

sounds exciting i like kinda like when i know i shouldnt be doing it and may get caught because i like the rush
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

J'ai déjà effectivement dans un grand magasin pris une paire de botte et un jean dans une cabine essayage à l'époque je chaussé du 41 donc j'ai mis ses bottes ...puis arrosé de mon jus l'intérieur mais je devais uriner d'urgence .... dans la précipitation
J'avoue le plus dur étant de me débarrassé de cette paire de bottes qui commence à fuir ...sans me faire prendre par les caméras heureusement pas trop nombreuses à l'époque....
guspop

Post by guspop »

I have never gone to that extreme but I have purchased heels from a store and cum home and fucked them. I then return them after my load has dried and only wish i could see the woman that buys them and re-hydrates my load.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

I wonder if most shops have cameras to prevent from stealing clothes, etc...?
Here in Brazil, I have never seen people carrying shoes to the changing booths.