Possible issue with my pet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MargeretP

Possible issue with my pet

Post by MargeretP »

Dear forum.

I have tried to share my story on so many pet forums and yet i constantly get flagged for trolling which is incredibly frustrating :( after a lot of searching i stumbled on to this site. Although i kind of get the main point of this site i dont want people to get the wrong idea. I am sincerely looking for people who can help me through my situation.

So I am in a situation with my pet dog and thought i would come online to get some opinions on the matter. About 8 months my fiance and i got outself a new dog together. His name is charlie and he is a beatiful brown kelpie. I instantly fell in love with charlie and he had proved to be a great addition to our new life.

Sadly a couple months back my fiance and i split. It was a hard time but i was able to keep charlie which definitely helped me through it. He became such a close companion to myself and is a truly well behaved and obedient pet, but also very caring.

Only about 2 weeks after the seperation is when charlies behaviour began to change. I dont think my ex ever got around to getting him 'fixed', as he started to become aroused frequently. I didnt think much of it as i knew he was still a young dog and thought it was only natural. It was especially apparent when ever i was wearing a certain pair of boots i wear for work every single day. Whenever i would get home he would greet me at the door, as he always does, but now he would be more attentive to my boots (i guess its an odour thing?). As soon as i sit down on the couch to relax charlie comes walking in and sits and my feet asking for pats and cuddles, so i do. But as hes sitting there he keeps shifting his eye sight onto my boots and as soon as i move my leg a slight bit i see his ...thing grows larger and he gets up and climbs his way onto my leg. Now i love charlie so dearly i never felt the need to punish him or tell him off for this, i always want him to be happy. Anyway.. i typically ignore him whilst he is doing it as it only lasts for a few minutes before he finishes on my boot. After hes is done he will join me on the couch for some cuddles. I dont really mind the mess he leaves on my boots, it usually drys up after an hour or so but once i take them off and place them besides me to relax my feet a bit more he slowly climbs down off the couch, gives them a gander, and proceeds to climb ontop of them and tries his best to hump the boots that are laying on the floor. Once he starts this he can spend all night there. I dont know if its regular for a dog to be this horny so often but he definitely produces a lot of semen. Ive watched him ejaculate over my boots up to 6 times in one night. As it gets to bed time i do my best to make sure he stops and rests for the night so he comes into bed with me for the night. In the morning hes a lovely wake up call and is always excited to go for our morning walk. But when we get home he starts to become aroused again. I usually ignore him as i get ready for work. By this time my boots that i wear for work that i left on the ground for charlie are mostly dry so i slide them on and get ready to leave. As i do charlie gets excited but upset that im leaving, i can tell that he wants to hump my leg again as he walks up to my fully erect.. i have to tell him no at this point. I dont mind going to work stains on the leather but i cant go if theyre soaking wet. Its saddens me though because he begins to whine.

Anyway this has been going on for quite sometime now. Become a routine i guess. I actually adore the attention and i keep my boots on longer for him now. I can tell he is very gracious and i know he is always there for me. I recently purchased a second pair of boots for work but for a little while he didnt care at all for them, i guess because they were new, which i guess it was a nice break from it all but i miss my other pair as theyre my favourite. He pretty much spent all day humping them though which i didnt mind too much besides them sitting on the floor for days soaking in a puddle of the dogs ejaculate. I started wearing them again and i think people started noticing the white marks running all over them. No one has said anything yet so its not a bother and theres not much point cleaning them as there would be a fresh mess on them again in the morning.
shoddy90

Re: Possible issue with my pet

Post by shoddy90 »

Well MargeretP, if it is only one pair, think it must be some residue in the leather which attracts him. Think an actual boot fetish is only a human thing although of course, we are all animals.
Sure there are dogs here who would leave those white and other love marks on and in every pair you own, and who would love to send you out with a fresh wet patch every day.
As a lady owner of a male dog you are aware they can show particularl interest in - how can i say, sniffing particularly less than immaculately clean panties and body areas, and often at a particular time of month.
Given such attraction, did you and your partner ever fully involve those boots in sex, or have you enjoyed them alone and that way left some pheromone and scent on them he finds irresistible?

Solutions.
You could
Give the boys boner a total rest, get rid of those boots.
Hook up with a bootlover. After your boots have been fully enjoyed and pee'd a few times, charlie will know his place, as with dogs it is about dominance.

In some ways It does sound as if you are enjoying literally "milking" the situation Margaret, you are finding that having such absolute control over his excitement and ejaculations makes you feel powerful, perhaps you are even experiencing some subtle sexual excitement from that . Were you sexually controlling with your fiancee, or is charlie getting the benefit of this new you ?

Perhaps you need a new human animal for fun. If charlie has introduced you to the idea and pleasure of a footwear fetish, there are plenty here who would cum to heel.

You are at the right place to ask for volunteers in either category.

Hope some help, although male dogs and boots not really within my area of experience.

Now, if it was a heel loving bitch
bitchheel.jpeg
or a shoe loving pussy
pnk heels.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow this is a first for me to read about. I have heard of dogs being attracted to women's legs before but not boots. There has to be some sort of conditioning occurring, even if it's subtle. As long as you are okay with it then I don't see the harm. The only way I can see to stop it is to get him neutered, if that's what you want to do. Hope that helps.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hi Margeret
The ladies when they wear shoes, they leave a characteristic smell of their hormones which attracts the men. The older and used, the more they carry their scent. :wink:
It is for this reason that men are very fond of smelling and having fun with shoes worn by ladies.
If your ex boyfriend has split up, maybe the dog will now judge to be the dominant male.
Wonder if your dog does the same with other leather shoes or boots only?
It may happen, having leaned against a female dog that had heat.
Sorry, but in this forum, I think it would be nice to see some photos of your story :roll:
MargeretP

Post by MargeretP »

Hi all thanks for the responses and sorry for the late reply. I wasnt sure if my post was ever going to be approved.

Anyway. I took some notes on what you said and decided to test today if it was just those boots he was after so whilst i was at work i decided to leave a pair of flats aswell as some other clothing and even a stuffed toy just to see if i could tell what it is exactly that he likes. When i got home he greeted me happily and i proceeded to check on anything he had done. The stuffed animal had moved around a bit but i couldnt see anything on it but from what i expected, my flats had been pushed around and were very wet. I dont know how even managed it, i guess he kinda just humps the air as his semen was kinda all over the place on and around the flats.

So it seems its something to do with my footwear.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Good that you tried to use some measure of control for accuracy, although there is a problem as you had worn the flats so they had your scent as well.
For a better assessment the control shoes should be unworn, while additionally, you could ask a friend to loan you some in the name of science, although explain what you are doing in case charlie takes a real fancy to hers.

Choose the right friend and charlie could get really lucky
reds.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MargeretP

Post by MargeretP »

Thanks for the tip shoddy. Like i said earlier though, i did get a new pair which he didnt pay much attention to until only recently as i had been wearing them to work often. But also like i said i did leave me first pair out for him to use all day so maybe that distracted him.

I will try and ask one of my girlfriends or even my sister to test out the other option, not really sure which type of shoe or excuse to borrow them. Any suggestions?
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 am Good that you tried to use some measure of control for accuracy, although there is a problem as you had worn the flats so they had your scent as well.
For a better assessment the control shoes should be unworn, while additionally, you could ask a friend to loan you some in the name of science, although explain what you are doing in case charlie takes a real fancy to hers.

reds.jpg

pic so hot wont to see more pls
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

mario420mario wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:23 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 am Good that you tried to use some measure of control for accuracy, although there is a problem as you had worn the flats so they had your scent as well.

reds.jpg

pic so hot wont to see more pls
Maybe a pair of high-heeled shoes that are heavily used in leather and that her friend no longer thinks of wearing them. It would even be fun not to tell your friend why she needed the shoes. Maybe she could use them with her dog's semen. :wink:
MargeretP

Post by MargeretP »

hi all. sorry for the late response. over the weekend I had asked my sister if you could maybe lend me a pair of shoes to wear out to an event on the Sunday. She ended up coming around quickly to drop them off for me as well as just to catch up and what not. she brought a pair of heels, sorry but they weren't leather more of a beige suede type material, as well as a pair of boots that have quite a thick platform and high heel. I did try them both on but I told her there was no way I could survive in the boots (sadly I am not as slim as her and cant really pull it off) so i ended up having to settle with the heels.

anyway, not long after she left I decided to let charlie back inside to see if i could find out exactly what he wanted. I let him in and held one of the heels up to him. He spent a bit of time sniffing around on them and it became obvious what he wanted. I wasnt really sure how he would be able to hump them as its not as easy compared to how he is able to mount my boots so I just tried holding the heel over his thing and let him do it.

So it is a little confusing now as he is enjoying a pair thats not even mine so maybe it is shoes/ any foot odour that is attracting him?

In the mean time i have left the heels out for him and I will be going to the shops in the next couple days to purchase something new to try and test the other theory.