delete

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

delete

Post by kushboss »

delete
Last edited by kushboss on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimble840

Re: cumming in my moms well worn sandals (massive load on toeprints)

Post by Kimble840 »

Love a pair of well worn berkenstock sandals. Im guessing that she does not know you cum in them. Thats quite a turn on too seeing a woman wearing a pair of shoes that she has no idea there is cum in.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

well thats a tricky question she has never told me she knows but im pretty positive she knows im 99% sure that she knows about my foot fetish and im sure my aunt dose to i live with them both and they are both divorced my aunt teases me a lot to dangling her well worn sandals and slapping them on her soles well she dangles and quite often when i go down stairs she has a little apartment like thing down in the basement i will sit on the end of the couch and she pretty much always puts her on my lap and her feet are very play full in general she cant keep them still i only wear thin sweat pants so it dosent hid anything so i always put a pillow or blanket on my lap but the reason i think she knows is a few minutes after she puts them on my lap she will say do you mind passing me the pillow you have when there is literaly a bunch of pillows around us the first time i was so nervous because i was so hard from rubbing her feet i said something like oh if your tired all get up and go up stairs and as i started getiing up she sat her feet on my lap and they both rested on my inner thigh the one furthest from her and of course my rock hard cock happened to be on that side and she put both of her feet right on top of it one foot the arch area was what was sitting on my cock and the other was her toes just at the head of my cock pt2 next comment
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

i was i think 15 at the time and you know what its like to be 15 i was already hard from looking at her feet i got this feeling that i was close to cumming without even jerking off so i just thought about so gross stuff to calm me down i wouldnt even dare look down at her feet because i new id bust right away i couldnt tell if she felt it and liked teasing me or honestly didnt know i was literally sitting as still as humanly possible because i knew any slight movement could set me off i knew that if i did cum she would for one she my pants soaked in that area and for 2 she one probably feel my cock go soft and hard soft and hard and i wouldnt be able to not let out a big moan i was thinking about how much trouble id be in if it happend we sat like this for quite a long time and i could feel a lot of pre-cum on the head of my cock and i was hoping so bad it didnt leak threw my pants but i didnt want to look down and check because id do crazy so i just said i was cold and asked if she could pass me a blanket there was one on a table behnd her a little ways away she said fine she then turned her head stretched for it and she couldnt reach so she stretched harder and as she did that both of her feet pushed on my cock so hard it was by far the most euphoric feeling ive ever had i think its the sole reason im into cock crush now a days she passed it to me and i un folded it and right before i threw it over her feet and on my lap i looked down and seen there wsas a big wet spot of pre-cuum i just was so happy she didnt see it shortly after about half way threw watching jaws she fell asleep it was a weekend so she was drinking quite a bit prt 3 next comment
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

once i heard her breathing really heavy and snoring i just started to rub her feet a little bit which was 100% fine if she woke up she let me do it almost daily but as i rubbed them they would press against my cock i knew she was a heavy sleeper so i took my first massive chance i lifted both of her feet up gently and waited to see if her breathing changed it didnt so i very slowly pulled my pre-cum soaked cock out and waited for a second to make sure she was still sleeping and then i sat her feet down not on my cock tho i grabbed my cock and just let it sit on top of the bottom of her toes she was laying on her side so her soles were facing towards me so it just leaned on her toes i kept softly rubbing her feet with my fingers well it sat there and then i just said fuck it i lifted her foot and put my right hand under it so her foot sat on my hand my cock still on her toes on the sole side my finger tip were at her toes i slowly started pushing her toes as if she was scrunching and she has long toes so her toes were all rapped around my cock holding it i would do it a few times and then stoped because if i didnt i would cum i never wanted it to end this time when i scrunched her toes i used my left hand to put down on the top of my cock so her toes fully wrapped around my cock it was such a good feeling and then i realized the sun was coming up so i took off my shirt and put it over her foot and my cock and started to squeeze my cock with her toes i remember feeling like i couldnt move and then i shot the biggest load ive ever shot in my entire life like it was a unreal amount of cum so i quickly cleaned it up and put my cock away got up and went to my room in aw this is 100% true you dont need to believe it i really dont care because i know its true let me know if u want more
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Any updates on the sandals?
07knight

Post by 07knight »

Any more updates on moms and aunts shoes
07knight