College friends Shoes Bukkake

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: College friends shoes cummed (5-22-17)

Post by rigilover »

Fuck and cum them
MadDog007

Re: College friends shoes cummed (5-22-17)

Post by MadDog007 »

I'm thinking about giving these shoes from this post away, please go through it and let me know if you'd be interested in taking a pair and fucking them. (Tell me what you'd do to them, how'd you do it)

- must be willing to make videos
And send pictures of you fucking her shoes

(I will pay for shipping if the person is right)
Kekpleb

Re: College friends shoes cummed (6-4-17)

Post by Kekpleb »

Im wondering where do you get all these photos from where she wears them? Makes me hard seeing her cute feet
MadDog007

Re: College friends shoes cummed (6-4-17)

Post by MadDog007 »

Kekpleb wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:39 am Im wondering where do you get all these photos from where she wears them? Makes me hard seeing her cute feet
She sends them! I tell her that I know a website where people will buy her used heels. We are both in college, so extra cash is always needed. So I told her I'd help her out. Just send one photo with you shoes on and one with it off :)
MadDog007

Re: College friends Shoe Bukkake

Post by MadDog007 »

so after thinking of something new to do with my friends shoes. I've came up with a cool idea. I'm going to cum on her black wedges 2 times a day every day for the next 2 months and see what they look like after that! And after that (if someone is interested) I'll like to send them to a person who can fuck and cream them for a weeks and just keep passing them through the shoe fucking community :)

I'll be starting my cumming tomorrow!

(If you are new to this particular forum and are unaware of the black wedges, please look through this story to see what they look like and who has worn them)
arlevi

Re: College friends Shoes Bukkake

Post by arlevi »

Awesome thread! Any updates?
shoejoblover

Re: College friends Shoe Bukkake

Post by shoejoblover »

MadDog007 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:24 am so after thinking of something new to do with my friends shoes. I've came up with a cool idea. I'm going to cum on her black wedges 2 times a day every day for the next 2 months and see what they look like after that! And after that (if someone is interested) I'll like to send them to a person who can fuck and cream them for a weeks and just keep passing them through the shoe fucking community :)

I'll be starting my cumming tomorrow!

(If you are new to this particular forum and are unaware of the black wedges, please look through this story to see what they look like and who has worn them)
Fuck, that sounds hot. I would love to fuck those cum covered wedges.

Here's a video of a pair of Steve Maddens another member had came in. It felt amazing to continue fucking them and getting his sloppy seconds

https://xhamster.com/videos/shoejob-fuc ... um-6319498
flipflops

Re: College friends shoes cummed

Post by flipflops »

MadDog007 wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 1:39 pm So I was at my friends house helping her with our group assignment for college, now guys this friend is a girl who I personally think Is just sexy. Great tits, great ass, and a great collection of foot wear. So I had to use the restroom and as I walked in I saw it.. her American Eagle flip flops that I've seen her wear nearly every day. I was rock solid hard and instantly started to ore cum. Without even thinking, I shoved the flip flops in my pants, left the bathroom and told her I had to go there's a emergency. I couldn't even wait till I got him, as I was driving I was stroking my cock. And when I eventually got home I fucked these flip flops like never before. I came TWICE. The smell was strong, but not gross to be honest it was a sweet smell mixed with feet. It was nearly addicted to smell. And after just 10 minutes I came twice into these flip flops. I normally wouldn't post pictures of their faces, but I'll do it this time. Enjoy. Please tell me what you'd do to her! I might go back and grab more ;p I understand many of you might not like flips flops, but I just thought this one was worth sharing! Hope you enjoy ;p
More picas of this flip flops sandals, very hot, great work!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Just found this thread wow it's hot hope it's still going to remain active. Would love to have a bukaki on my wife's heels. I have hung out with a few bodies and let them jerk off into my wife's shoes but the thought of 5 or 10 guys circle jerking on to all of our wives he is a whole nother level. Just imagine all, our feet would spend the day and when she wears them to work a few days later. Anyone who's done it or is interested in doing it definitely send me a message can also chat on Kik

Shoecumcplny on kik
VollgewichsteSchuhe

Post by VollgewichsteSchuhe »

Fuck all the shoes :P !