Sneaker cum

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Johnsonj

Sneaker cum

Post by Johnsonj »

Stopped by the pilates class this afternoon, saw this gorgeous young lady, probably 25 ish, got off her car and walk to the class. Followed her in the gym, and spotted where she put her shoe. I sneaked out during the class, PRETEND that shoe is mine and wore it to the bathroom. Its small but I had no choice since there is a lady and a guy working behind the counter and she looks at me really suspicious, i gotta admit i was nervous as fuck too. Spend 4 minutes in the bathroom and cum straight in the shoe. wiped off as much as i could and walked out with it and pretend nothing happened. Good time! apologize for the poor quality pics, was rushing and nervous! :shock: :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.