Black Patent Stilettos - So Close!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Black Patent Stilettos - So Close!

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I stopped by the grocery store last night after work to grab a few things. I walked around a corner and almost bumped into a 5'5", blonde hair and skinny mid to late 20's woman. I said "sorry" and walked around her. My eyes went down her long legs until I saw that she was wearing 3-4" black patent pointy toe heels that were showing A TON of toe cleavage! I started to feel a bulge n my pants so I looked at some items on a shelf to get myself under control and she walked away to continue shopping.

Once I got control of myself, I needed to find her in the store again just to see these shoes. I listened for the "click clack" of her heels walking through the store and I went down the isle that she was in. I continued to do this for a few minutes, but tried to not seem like I was following her. We were alone in an isle and I was as close as I've ever been in the 20+ years that I've had a "thing" for shoes to talking to a woman in public about her shoes.

I was going to use one of the two lines to see if I could strike up a conversation: "I hope you don't mind me saying, but I really like your shoes" or "I'm just curious, but what brand are those shoes?" Depending on what her reaction and response was, I would have either said "Ok, sorry to bother you" or I would have continued the conversation. Ultimately, I would have loved to offer to buy the shoes from her (assuming she had a spare pair of shoes in her car!) or setup an arrangement where we could meet up so I could buy some of her old shoes "for a project." I ended up not saying anything since I realize such an interaction would likely be "creepy."
bm893

Re: Black Patent Stilettos - So Close!

Post by bm893 »

Sound move. At times like these, better give up and leave just to maintain your reputation.

Me too, have spotted some check in black pumps at some food court. Had urge to take some close-up pics but finally gave up. Just too dangerous. (Really, really nice pumps though......)
skulshoe

Re: Black Patent Stilettos - So Close!

Post by skulshoe »

I have the same problem everyday, I work in an airport and see 100s of women in heels on a daily basis especially air hostesses they always wear the sexiest black/navy pumps. I can't find the courage to ask any of them to buy their heels off them as I don't want to come across as creepy. It's driving me crazy seeing beautiful women in my favourite type of shoes and not being able to get my hands on them. I have a plan to ask some hostess if she has a spare pair of shoes with her would It be possible to buy her heels as my daughter is learning to walk in heels and really wants to be an air hostess when she gets older and would love a pair of cabin crew heels from a real air hostess.
The things us guys will do or say to satisfy our secret fetish!!