I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So a busy week on the shoe front.
First off, mil left me her black Faith stilettos to play with...
vlcsnap-2020-04-29-22h16m17s024.png
They are stunning, and I mean... Stunning. Patent black, cream sole, long slender stiletto heel.
When I picked them up I climbed in my car and drove round the corner with them, I just could not wait as my hands trembled and my appetite for them was almost too much. The sole had dirt on them but it was their scent I wanted, I buried my face in one of the shoes and breathed in her feet. Fuck it was such a massive turn on.
So last night I asked my wife if she was up for a bit of shoe sex and she asked me what I wanted to do. I loved it when I was kissing her feet awhile back and she was extremely tired, she told me that it would be a quick one so I got the idea of her falling asleep whilst I do my stuff. So last night I crept up at around half 12, shoes in hand and slipped them on her. They fit like a glove and wow they looked magnificent. I looked up and my wife was sound asleep, she sleeps very heavily so I filmed a little of her feet in those magnificent heels as that seems to be the only way I can put pictures/stills on here.

Today, I got a text asking how I got on with the stilettos. I told her I thought of her feet in them and she replied with 'I'll wear them a little more for you next time'.
Oh god i hope she works out beforehand! :twisted:
So she asked if I wanted to borrow her Carvela heels, of course I said yes please.
'And do you want some shoes to keep?' she asked, me thinking what out of her stash is she throwing away. It turns out that during this lockdown every woman is clearing out their wardrobe, and her husband's youngest daughter is giving some pretty fantastic shoes away for charity. Now when I say 'her husband's daughter' I mean that he is her second husband and the daughter is to his first wife.
Red d'orsay Primark heels.
White mid heel sandals.
Black high heel peep toe ankle boots.
Size 6.
Sexy as fuck.
Do I want them?
Well... I think we all know the answer to that one.
I wait ages for one pair and then 5 pairs come raining down on me!
Oh and by the way, the step daughter is very flirty, very sexy, very girly and very lesbian. And if I know her as well as I hope then these shoes will have been enjoyed on nights out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mazz

Post by mazz »

thanks so much for the update of what's happening
ptnt

Post by ptnt »

They look great. Post more pics when you can. Been looking forward to seeing these.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Cant wait to see the ankle boots! Fuck!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

bellybash wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:18 pm Cant wait to see the ankle boots! Fuck!
Asked my mil regarding the step daughter's shoes and that bloody annoying husband of hers (mil) has told her to put them on ebay, so she has taken his advice!
However, I did a get a couple of cheeky pictures out of her.
95366855_632515150634027_5928932555167367168_n.jpg
94883659_286999275643769_2786414227177340928_n.jpg
I really love the red heels and mil has said that she will see if she can get tell her step daughter that she knows someone who wants them, I will have to buy them so if you want the boots then message me and make me an offer depending how much she wants for them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Love those Faith stilettos.
I follow my mates daughter in-law on FB. She is very sexy and on her stories today she posted a video of "shoetox time". OMG the heels on there and I spotted a Christian Louboutin bag and box. She's got legs that go on for miles and always wears stuff than emphasises them (short dresses, nearly always in heels).
Think she's mid-late 20's.
forestplanetz

Post by forestplanetz »

Please get some pics of your MIL wearing the Carvela heels.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

forestplanetz wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:49 am Please get some pics of your MIL wearing the Carvela heels.
I've given them back to her now, although I did ask if she would send me a cheeky pic and she told me that she might. She said she might model a few shoes she wants to sell on behalf of her step daughter so I'll see what she comes up with.
She did mention that she had a box of shoes that she put up in the attic awhile ago and in there were a pair of Balenciaga high heel sandals, she's tried selling them but she thinks they are in too bad a state and so they've gone back. Has anyone heard of them? i asked her what brand they were thinking Next or Kurt Geiger and she came out with Balenciaga..!? Are they any good or just cheap Chinese shoes?
Biology73

Post by Biology73 »

Last edited by Biology73 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Biology73 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:15 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:53 am
forestplanetz wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:49 am Please get some pics of your MIL wearing the Carvela heels.
I've given them back to her now, although I did ask if she would send me a cheeky pic and she told me that she might. She said she might model a few shoes she wants to sell on behalf of her step daughter so I'll see what she comes up with.
She did mention that she had a box of shoes that she put up in the attic awhile ago and in there were a pair of Balenciaga high heel sandals, she's tried selling them but she thinks they are in too bad a state and so they've gone back. Has anyone heard of them? i asked her what brand they were thinking Next or Kurt Geiger and she came out with Balenciaga..!? Are they any good or just cheap Chinese shoes?
If they're real Balenciaga's, they'd be an incredible score. :shock: Balenciaga is a high end designer with most of their heels retailing $700+. While not as iconic as Louboutins, they're definitely comparable. Whether or not they're cheap Chinese shoes depends on whether or not they're authentic.
Thanks for your reply, is there a way that you can tell the knock-offs from the real thing? I know she won't wear cheap crap, her own mother has really bad feet from wearing tight ridiculous shoes so mil has sought to avoid that fate and she has succeeded.
So anyway, I had some grocery shopping to do today and as the supermarket is close to her house i popped over. As her husband was at their allotment she was alone so I could talk about the shoes (albeit at a 2m distance). I asked if I could sell them for her and she said yes, however they do need some tidying up and she told me that they have toe marks on them from wearing them on holiday abroad. Obviously hot countries and so I assume (excitedly enough) that they have that wonderful smell we all love.
She's going to pull them out of the attic at some point this week.