I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:19 am It's a shame you came so close to realising the fantasy. Just one time with her whilst she fully knew your intentions would have been good. But as you say, that sudden bolt of reality with the husband coming home has made you both realise what you've got to lose.
Yeah, exactly. She's a little pissed off with me but i think that once her head clears she will realise and understand that this was a 50/50 thing, she led me on and I pursued her.
We just need to talk it out and both of us accept that it was a little naughty but that it was exciting as well, although with my videos I must admit that I got a little more out of it than she did :lol:
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Any update? I hope your wife doesn't detect any 'weirdness' between you and her mum?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Give it time my friend. I wouldn’t approach her about the heels at all. She’ll leave a pair out or wear the ones you like knowing you’ll be around before the end of summer. Just be patient.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:39 am Any update? I hope your wife doesn't detect any 'weirdness' between you and her mum?
I saw her this morning and we spoke for around 45 minutes, she apologised for her reaction and I apologised for putting her in that situation. She asked me about my infatuation with heels and I told her whilst leaving out all the cumming and kissing stuff. I basically told her I love to see a woman in heels as it makes their legs look more slender and women have a little more confidence when they wear them.
She told me that her husband likes her to wear then during sex and that he is really 'into the black patent pair' and that he... 'Y'know, with them'. By that I take it he has cum on them whilst she has worn them.
Good man!

We've both agreed that this must end here but as you would expect I am hoping she hands me a few pairs of shoes she doesn't want.
Mil and wife have not seen each other for a few weeks so no problem there, but we have spoke so hopefully she is fine and I believe she will be.
Thank you for your concern.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:59 am Give it time my friend. I wouldn’t approach her about the heels at all. She’ll leave a pair out or wear the ones you like knowing you’ll be around before the end of summer. Just be patient.
I hope so, that would be fantastic. The pictures will be nice.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

She’s already apologized. I wouldn’t want the black ones anyway. They’re tainted. Lol. She knows what we do with them. I wouldn’t try to involve her in anyway but just her shoes. No touching just smelling and cumming in her shoes. We’ll see what her next contact is like before making any suggestions. She’ll come to you. BET?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Does her husband seem easy to talk too? If so, you could mention like, shoes and stuff. Could be a fellow shoe fetish buddy. Lol
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:15 pm She’s already apologized. I wouldn’t want the black ones anyway. They’re tainted. Lol. She knows what we do with them. I wouldn’t try to involve her in anyway but just her shoes. No touching just smelling and cumming in her shoes. We’ll see what her next contact is like before making any suggestions. She’ll come to you. BET?
I'm going to go with you on this, so no bet :lol: Only because that's what I want to happen with her.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's cum on the black patent high heels, she did say they were his favourites and her tone alluded to a very sexual excitement towards them. :D

So we'll wait and see, she might hand over a few pairs.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Adversary wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:08 am Does her husband seem easy to talk too? If so, you could mention like, shoes and stuff. Could be a fellow shoe fetish buddy. Lol
He is one of those softly spoken guys that says very little, I think he would give me a very funny glare if I said, "So, you like fucking stilettos?" Nah, I think mil would go mad if I tried to talk to him about shoe sex. :lol:
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh no... I wouldn’t say anything to him.
She wants the attention but DOES NOT want to get caught. She needs to feel safe about it. That’s where patience comes in. This could be a test from her also. Seeing if you can keep a secrete and not act like anything happened is #1. Seeing if you can maintain control is #2.
I would stay away from the heels he likes. Pick a different pair or offer to pay for a new pair. She’ll go shopping and make the purchase. You refund with cash so he sees the purchase and not the cash you gave back. Then you get what you want. I would say that if you go through and pick out something she already has. It may not be as exciting to her. Only you would know that though. Personally if it’s worn. I love it. I went from loving heels to destroying my mils flats. Beggars can’t be choosers. Take what she offers. Maybe as for an old pair but not yet.