I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I was hoping for the peep toe mid heels or maybe (if a little unrealistically) the black patent high heels, but I got a pair that if I'm honest I quite like.
I would worship these, there's a lot of foot to kiss and she just wears them so sexy.
Maybe I'll get to fuck them some day soon.
IMG_20180805_161159577.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ptnt

Post by ptnt »

Awesome - really appreciate the detail description you provide. Patent heels are my favorite. Would be awesome if your MIL has them out. Good luck with today’s recording.

By the way I came up with an idea to your earlier post on how to get to your MIL’s house without raising suspicion. You could on the back of today’s event say how good it is for all the ‘family’ to have a get together. Why not make it a family holiday next time (e.g. long weekend away somewhere - not too expensive etc...). However, after booking it you become ‘ill’ or have a work-related emergency at the last minute that means you have to stay behind whilst everyone else (including key holders) are committed to go. If you could then say you would be happy to look after things whilst everyone was away might give you the opportunity to look after MIL’s house. Just a thought.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

ptnt wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:45 am Awesome - really appreciate the detail description you provide. Patent heels are my favorite. Would be awesome if your MIL has them out. Good luck with today’s recording.

By the way I came up with an idea to your earlier post on how to get to your MIL’s house without raising suspicion. You could on the back of today’s event say how good it is for all the ‘family’ to have a get together. Why not make it a family holiday next time (e.g. long weekend away somewhere - not too expensive etc...). However, after booking it you become ‘ill’ or have a work-related emergency at the last minute that means you have to stay behind whilst everyone else (including key holders) are committed to go. If you could then say you would be happy to look after things whilst everyone was away might give you the opportunity to look after MIL’s house. Just a thought.
Sounds good, I could say that I booked it off but work has changed my rota. Nice idea. :)
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Hope she is wearing some nice heels for you the next time you see her! I think there is definitely something still in this, and maybe the high heels come back out again. I'm dying to see those amazing black heels she modeled for you. If only there was a chance for her to wear them again. Love older women wearing high heels. Such a big turn on!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Yeah, I think in all honesty that she will never wear them outside of the bedroom as they were picked out by her husband. She told me that they were 'silly shoes' so mil is not a fan, but she does like mid heel shoes so in the autumn I can see the peep toe heels coming back out.
This oppressive heat doesn't bring them out though, I knew she would wear these shoes as they are open but they do look a little small for her I noticed.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mother in law came round yesterday and her heels made that wonderful sound on the wooden floor, my heart leapt as I thought she had her peep toe patents on but upon seeing her walk into the hallway i saw that was not the case.
Still, these shoes may not look as nice as her others but they sound sexy as fuck. I'd still fuck them given the chance.
vlcsnap-2018-09-09-07h16m02s150.png
vlcsnap-2018-09-09-07h16m14s970.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Glad to see a new post. How are things between you two now?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:21 am Glad to see a new post. How are things between you two now?
We're fine thanks, she actually apologised a few weeks ago saying you went over the top a little. So I live in hope she'll give me the keys to her shoe kingdom.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Thats great to hear. I'm sure having her husband come back early properly spooked her.
How often do you think back to that moment and wonder what would have happened if he hadn't come home though?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:38 am Thats great to hear. I'm sure having her husband come back early properly spooked her.
How often do you think back to that moment and wonder what would have happened if he hadn't come home though?
I think in that moment we (or just I) would have lived my dream but really how would that have affected our mil-sil relationship? I think I would have kept going back for more which raises the question of how long could we have gone on without getting caught?
I think about it from time to time and I do still find it arousing, but maybe it was for the best. :)