I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gtc50

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by gtc50 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:56 am As you do, I was searching for nice shoes to buy my wife and found the not quite shoes/not quite boots footwear that my mil came round wearing.
Anyway, without babbling on I found the ones she owned in Matalan!
matalan1.jpg
You should buy the same pair your mil has for your wife so you can secretly swap them and watch your wife walking around in your mils shoes :twisted:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

You're right, got to move on.
If she never knows then you can learn from it.
Still makes me chuckle though. The name, not the event.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Those leather shoe/boots are so hot, do you have any other pics of her in them?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 pm Those leather shoe/boots are so hot, do you have any other pics of her in them?
I'm not sure, I'll have a look.
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Any updates?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

RevengeOnSis wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:28 pm Any updates?
None at the minute, sorry. I haven't seen her for awhile due to (me) working a lot of hours lately. I'm sure she'll pop in at some point, hopefully wearing some sort of heel.
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:57 pm
None at the minute, sorry. I haven't seen her for awhile due to (me) working a lot of hours lately. I'm sure she'll pop in at some point, hopefully wearing some sort of heel.
The black peeptoe pumps hopefully?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

RevengeOnSis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:13 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:57 pm
The black peeptoe pumps hopefully?
I do have some older ones of her wearing them, she really likes them she told me.
I remember her coming round wearing them for the first time and I wanted to kiss and fuck them as soon as I saw them. Since then I have cum in them so many times and whilst I have wiped the top, I've always left the cum to dry into the insole. I did leave a trickle of cum down the outside of the shoe on the arch side of the foot, it was there quite awhile before she cleaned it off. Now she has dried cum on the top (see previous pictures) from when I borrowed them, it was so sexy to see her wearing them at Christmas with the dried cum still on the top. When your mil is good looking, has a great body and wears shoes with your cum on... I don't think it gets much if any better than that.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

These are her favourite peeptoe heels that when worn here had been cummed in and left to dry, so what you are seeing is her feet in my dry cum.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Maybe you could try to secretly cum in them while you are both at the same party. and watch her put them on later with some of your un-dried inside?