I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by ZaraSandals »

Shoeslayer wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm There is a cool story over at Literotica about a guy who with the support of his wife came in his Mom in-laws heels.
See Carol's Mom at Literotica.com
Google is your friend:
https://www.literotica.com/s/carols-mom
teqa

Post by teqa »

Please continue.....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mil came round yesterday and as I saw her pull up in her car I got a little excited, but she is so frustrating in that she wears trainers or nunty flat shoes with no sex appeal what so ever!!!! Still, she's nice to look at.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

You should try to rub some cum in the "roof" the toebox on her pumps.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

RevengeOnSis wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 am You should try to rub some cum in the "roof" the toebox on her pumps.
When I borrowed her shoes I cum on the insole and rubbed it in, on the top so that the two holes on the top of the toe area allowed cum to drip inside. I then rubbed it all over the inside, on the roof, along the sides, everywhere. Guaranteed, unless she washed them which I seriously doubt she did, she wore those shoes with her feet completely surrounded by my cum. Apparently her feet sweat quite a bit so you can imagine the sweat mixed with my cum...
That was why I had a wank before I went round because I would have been permanently erect.
At one point she put her coat on to go and pick up her mother and if I had been quick enough I was going to offer to help her 'To get some fresh air', but what I was really going to do was film her driving in those shoes. As it was, someone else had already left to pick her up so it was not an issue.
Pedal pumping in shoes that are saturated in my dry cum... That would have been quite some video.
Thanks for the advice anyway RevengeOnSis and great name as well btw.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

As you do, I was searching for nice shoes to buy my wife and found the not quite shoes/not quite boots footwear that my mil came round wearing.
Anyway, without babbling on I found the ones she owned in Matalan!
matalan1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 am
RevengeOnSis wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 am You should try to rub some cum in the "roof" the toebox on her pumps.
When I borrowed her shoes I cum on the insole and rubbed it in, on the top so that the two holes on the top of the toe area allowed cum to drip inside. I then rubbed it all over the inside, on the roof, along the sides, everywhere. Guaranteed, unless she washed them which I seriously doubt she did, she wore those shoes with her feet completely surrounded by my cum. Apparently her feet sweat quite a bit so you can imagine the sweat mixed with my cum...
That was why I had a wank before I went round because I would have been permanently erect.
At one point she put her coat on to go and pick up her mother and if I had been quick enough I was going to offer to help her 'To get some fresh air', but what I was really going to do was film her driving in those shoes. As it was, someone else had already left to pick her up so it was not an issue.
Pedal pumping in shoes that are saturated in my dry cum... That would have been quite some video.
Thanks for the advice anyway RevengeOnSis and great name as well btw.
I kind of regret the name to be honest.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Can you not change it? I thought it was quite a funny name really, I suppose if it was created out of anger then I can see where you are coming from as when it dies down or you make up then you can look back at it and think '"Oh crap..."
Sorry if I came across as being a dick as I thought it was just a funny name, tongue in cheek so to speak. I have a wild imagination so stuff like that conjures up all manner of images, all funny and silly.
Cheers for the advice like I said, anyway. Great minds think alike.
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:46 am Can you not change it? I thought it was quite a funny name really, I suppose if it was created out of anger then I can see where you are coming from as when it dies down or you make up then you can look back at it and think '"Oh crap..."
Pretty much how it happend. I regret what i did, and no amount of anger or frustration make it ok.
Cant change the past though, and I have no idea if she knows.
I dont think you were a dick, so dont worry mate.