I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CoreyLJ

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by CoreyLJ »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:09 am Today I decided to 'bite the bullet' and go round to my mil house and finally do what I had been working up to for months; I asked her for her shoes.......

OMG that story is sooo exciting. My heart was pounding just reading it!
Talking about shoes with your secret crush... whose shoes you adore!

So she has flats too? I LOVE flats, pity you're not into them. I'm sure she looks great in them too...
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

These are the shoes are what she wore, I always dreamed of seeing her wear these.

Anyway, she came round last Monday wearing her shoes that are not quite shoe boots but certainly not shoes that show toe cleavage.
The sound her heels made on the wood flooring was almost as nice as the sound the slingbacks made.

I still think about how close I came to all out kissing her feet, that I got down and touched her heel and her foot. My heart still races at the thought, and maybe she liked me touching her foot. Maybe.[attachment=0]vlcsnap-2017-12-08-
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

These are the shoes that are not quite shoes and not quite shoe-boots. They sound great on wood even though they don't look that great. However, mil just has this habit of making any shoes look sexy to me.

I felt compelled to stick this on as she has just been round to pick up a parcel, she asked if the shoes had arrived for my wife and as i had not ordered the ones i said I had to think fast. I told her that they were taking too long to arrive and I wanted them to come on a day when I was off work, so I cancelled the order and ordered some from New Look. And what did she say? This is how the conversation went:
"Ooh, can I have a look?"
"They've not arrived but I can show you them online."
We had a look.
"They're nice," she remarked.
"Do you think they are too high?" I asked.
"So they've not arrived yet?"
"No, they are due to arrive on 23rd."
"If they were here now I would have tried them on for you," she told me.

She would have tried them on for me. :(
Fuck.

Anyway, she headed off to the toilet and whilst in there she applied fresh lipstick, a mild red and then told me she had to go as she had stuff to do. She leaned in for a hug and then straight after she pulled back her head and kissed me... On the lips. It lasted around two seconds and then she smiled kindly and headed for the door, saying she would see me on Christmas Day... Hopefully in some really nice high heels.
I can still taste her lipstick and feel her lips, I know it was just a goodbye kiss but damn it was nice. Took a lot of effort not to keep hold of her and snog her face off! :D
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

You need to get some alcohol in her! :twisted: :twisted:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

gtc50 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:39 am You need to get some alcohol in her! :twisted: :twisted:
She's quite a flirty woman and with alcohol she relaxes more, but she does have a cut off. She's not a big drinker, besides which I think a jail term and exclusion would be awaiting me if I were to ply her with drink to get knickers off. I think that is called rape :lol:

I think she would go for it if she could but she loves her family too much.

I'm happy with candid video of her and I think she knows I do videos of her and I think she likes it.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:33 am She would have tried them on for me. :(
Fuck.

Anyway, she headed off to the toilet and whilst in there she applied fresh lipstick, a mild red and then told me she had to go as she had stuff to do. She leaned in for a hug and then straight after she pulled back her head and kissed me... On the lips. It lasted around two seconds and then she smiled kindly and headed for the door, saying she would see me on Christmas Day... Hopefully in some really nice high heels.
I can still taste her lipstick and feel her lips, I know it was just a goodbye kiss but damn it was nice. Took a lot of effort not to keep hold of her and snog her face off! :D vlcsnap-2017-12-20-09h20m15s775.png
Game on!!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

What does everyone think about my situation? I mean, the kiss, was it just a goodbye kiss? And the day I asked her to wear her shoes for me? Has anybody had a similar situation where their mil or a friend has modelled high heels for them? Do you think she knew? Or was she just being helpful and kind?
I'd like to think we had a thing there, that we are both related and married (to other people) but shared an erotic moment. She knows that heels turn men on and the reasons why, the shape of the leg the way women walk in heels, etc because she told me that day.
You see, I want to do this again but with her boots. On one hand I would like her to admit she knows what I'm doing and tell me she's fine with it and I can come round anytime if I want her to wear her heels. On the other I'm afraid she'll go nuts and tell my wife or encourage me to do so.
But if I go round again and start talking boots, would she catch on?
So without speaking in a sense that you want this to happen because of the pictures that would follow, honestly what are your thoughts and if it was you what would you do?
Personally I would fuck my mil whilst she wore those slingbacks, when she gets dressed up she is one sexy milf.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Yeah those slingback are super sexy.
If I were you I would take things very slowly. No need to blow your relationship her and your marriage by rushing things.
Of course by all means keep the conversation about heels going, drop hints etc. it is clear she is interested and she is OK that you are interested in heels. Her telling you about why she knows heels to be erotic is pretty telling... turn up the heat slowly and simmer.
I don't know your MIL and she may well never admit that she knows what's happening - in which case, nothing wrong with keeping this an unspoken game and seeing how far things will go!
Just my two cents - btw I have no experience with this stuff as unfortunately I don't have a hot MIL with hot heels, but good luck!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:39 pm Yeah those slingback are super sexy.
If I were you I would take things very slowly. No need to blow your relationship her and your marriage by rushing things.
Of course by all means keep the conversation about heels going, drop hints etc. it is clear she is interested and she is OK that you are interested in heels. Her telling you about why she knows heels to be erotic is pretty telling... turn up the heat slowly and simmer.
I don't know your MIL and she may well never admit that she knows what's happening - in which case, nothing wrong with keeping this an unspoken game and seeing how far things will go!
Just my two cents - btw I have no experience with this stuff as unfortunately I don't have a hot MIL with hot heels, but good luck!
I very well spent 2 cents, thank you for your advice. That is what I was thinking and it is good to know someone else has the same view. I came very close to kissing her shoes on that day, though. The adrenaline was pumping when I walked up to her door and then asked her, watching her head to her bedroom had me shaking with all manner of desires and lusts. When I got the idea for her to wear them I knew I had dropped myself into a hole where I had to control myself but following her down the hallway led to me crouching down and touching her shoe and her foot. I thought she would have shrunk away as she is a little funny about her feet but she allowed it. But fuck, it is the closest I have come to doing what I have had daydreams of doing since I knew I liked women's shoes and feet.
I'm going back in the new year and mentioning boots, I'm almost positive she still has her knee high boots.
But yes, I'm going take it slowly and tbh, I think I enjoy the game.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

If I can add my $.2 also
I used my mils shoes for a while before she figured it out. She was ok with it and would wear certain flats and heels. More flats though because she was older. Everything was great until her daughter and I just couldn't get along anymore which has led to a divorce. The bitch told her daughter all about me cumming in her shoes. Of course she left out the fact she enjoyed it and would wear them afterwards. I did not tell her daughter that because she needs her mom right now but just take your time. I didn't think mine would've done that but she did. Would I do it again? FUCK YES!!! I love hearing about your experience.
All of my mils pix are on my profile mils-heels on xhamster
Have fun and enjoy. Just keep cool about it and she'll eat you up!!!