I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by wifey-heels »

Alright Alright Alright...
Stay with your game plan. Maybe apologize for being "so forward" but follow it with "I hope I didnt upset you or make you feel uncomfortable around me. I've always admired your shoes". I'll PS you for more when I can type it all out. It's what worked on my aunt and mother in law.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:53 am Alright Alright Alright...
Stay with your game plan. Maybe apologize for being "so forward" but follow it with "I hope I didnt upset you or make you feel uncomfortable around me. I've always admired your shoes". I'll PS you for more when I can type it all out. It's what worked on my aunt and mother in law.
Cheers, mate. Sound advice and one I intend on following, I never mentioned her shoes but I did have a good look at her stunning figure and her sexy bottom. She wore a mustard top that showed her figure and hugged her small but so wonderful breasts, her trousers were very nice as well and would have looked fantastic teamed with that pair of black patent stilettos.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Excellent stuff, perhaps she misses your attention/chats too.
I would buy some heels for your wife, then take them round to the MIL on one of your chats about 'stuff' and see if the MIL to wear them for you
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Excellent news, that would be amazing to get your MIL in some more heels to show off for you & then for us! Wish those original pictures of her in those black stilettos were still there to view, they were amazing!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:01 am Excellent stuff, perhaps she misses your attention/chats too.
I would buy some heels for your wife, then take them round to the MIL on one of your chats about 'stuff' and see if the MIL to wear them for you
That's my plan, I' thinking of taking the strappy heels and the pink slingbacks round at some point and saying that I want my wife to wear them for a night out we are having and it will involve walking across a lawn. Could she put them on and see if they'll stand up to her lawn?
One of a few ideas anyway :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:43 am Excellent news, that would be amazing to get your MIL in some more heels to show off for you & then for us! Wish those original pictures of her in those black stilettos were still there to view, they were amazing!
You like them? Well, here they are. :wink:
vlcsnap-2018-07-24-10h38m46s859.png
vlcsnap-2018-07-24-10h39m40s798.png
vlcsnap-2018-07-24-10h39m53s784.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Mmmm,....I love that soft tender skin of toe cleavage just out of the shoes. Told my 1st wife how very sexy toe cleavage is (back in the early 80s) but I never got to cum on that.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

droid1959 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 pm Mmmm,....I love that soft tender skin of toe cleavage just out of the shoes. Told my 1st wife how very sexy toe cleavage is (back in the early 80s) but I never got to cum on that.
I've cummed on my wife's toe cleavage a few times and it's a fantastic feeling, I always save up a few days worth and when it comes out I saturate the cleavage. She often flinches as well when it lands, and the look of her foot when she flexes it as the cum slimes down into the shoe is such a sight.
I would probably do these shoes with my mil's feet in them so many times in a row that I think my balls would ache! :lol:
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:54 pm
Heels Fan wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:43 am Excellent news, that would be amazing to get your MIL in some more heels to show off for you & then for us! Wish those original pictures of her in those black stilettos were still there to view, they were amazing!
You like them? Well, here they are. :wink: vlcsnap-2018-07-24-10h38m46s859.pngvlcsnap-2018-07-24-10h39m40s798.pngvlcsnap-2018-07-24-10h39m53s784.png
Fantastic!! For some reason they weren't showing on the earlier sections of the posts. So good to see those beautiful heels again!!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

If your wife lets you come on her feet, why is the MIL so alluring? does she wear sexier shoes? is it that the MIL is forbidden fruit?