Shoe smelling

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dazman

Shoe smelling

Post by dazman »

Are there also guys out there that enjoy smelling / sniffing shoes? Is there any great vids or pics that show guys sniffing / smelling shoes while masturbating?
truboots

Re: Shoe smelling

Post by truboots »

I love the smell when they remove their pair of boots , and if there is a pair of socks included in the equation, it could be even better.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

I lo ve to smell them , I found that flats keep smell really strong and good.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

are there?

it's all about the smell man...
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

I love sniffing high heels!
freebird

Post by freebird »

Here's one that gets me hard every time.

https://xhamster.com/movies/6226624/sme ... flats.html
archist

Post by archist »

Its the interplay of foot scent and pheromones with leather that does it.
Sometimes fabric shoes will harbor a good aroma too. But it drives me nuts and is my obsession.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Yep, it's mainly about the scent for me. The scent can make any type of shoe desirable.
OnlyHotHeels

Post by OnlyHotHeels »

To be honest when i started to develop my fetish for high heels, the smell didn't mattered at all, i had fun with brand new high heels.

but by the time the smell started to turn me on way more, it sound weird but the idea of a really hot women that have smelly heels just drive me crazy :roll:

But at the same time i can't say it's all about the smell, i can find it totally repulsive if the shoe owner is ugly to me... it's a strange feeling

Post by 001 »

Personally I don't like smelly shoes. I much prefer new ones or ones that are nearly new and have no smell of feet. It just does not do anything for me and in fact if it does do anything it makes the shoes less appealing. I also do not like toe prints and other crud in them. For me it is a nice new pristine shoe that does it.