Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 01/07/17)

Post by italianboots »

Jelly Bean isnt just a 'heels in the bedroom' girl :D :D .......these pics dont do her poor little soft feet justice!!.....she had her super tight platform Guess boots on for a days shopping on the weekend.

Some very sexy moaning when she returned home 'oooooooooooooohhhhhh my feet are hurting, my poor toes all day in these, can you please take my boots off'

Check out the label mark on her heels and the stitching on the top of her beautiful feet......the lines around her toes and the balls of her feet didnt really show up.....but believe me, she'd done some miles in those cute boots!! :D

Looked very sexy in them.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 01/07/17)

Post by italianboots »

Beautiful girls poor feet were still recovering from shopping on Monday so she picked her low 'motorcycle boots' to wear to work.........those of you that follow this thread may have seen her remove them in the past......and this time she had had them on for 9 or 10 hours...........anyone want to see her remove her boots and slip into something 'less comfortable'

It was freakin awesome......

Oh and btw.......yes to gummie bears.....maybe one or 2 and not a shoe full.........and yes to sliding her gorgeous foot into a cum filled Louboutin :D :D

........keep watching!!
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 03/07/17)

Post by italianboots »

......changing into something less comfortable........sticky peep toes :D
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

oowww yeah! Your girlfriend really is a nice messy boot and shoe model ;-) Keep her!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Had a dig around inside her toejam filled boots.......remember she had worn these boots the entire day, added to the gorgeous mix in her peep toes.

She made us dinner in these heels, I cleaned her toes for desert :D :D

.....one more set to come....
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

Very nice thread. Thank you.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Seriously jelly bean I'm sure I speak for a lot of guys on here but you are an absolute dream!! :) you might not think it's that big of a deal, but watching your gorgeous legs & cute feet slip into boots & heels full of squishy stuff, but it is on a massive scale!! I'm sure your man is your biggest fan :)....but I'd have to be very close behind him lol :)...there is probably a million reasons why you guys love each other, but finding a girl like you, who's happy to play along with what most guys & girls would consider to be very bloody strange, is a very rare & extremely beautiful quality! So thank you mwhaa xx....I love hearing your comments of what you think & how it feels inside your heels:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Yes Atlas she is a very special sexy and understanding girl .....(more than you would imagine...) this stuff is very much outside her comfort zone and she is doing it for me as well as you guys......she is a very fussy immaculately prepared girl who would never step out with a hair out of place.........let alone boots full of homemade toejam......NORMALLY......but as you can see she has made some concessions :D :D

Last of this set, few pics of JB making dinner in her sticky peeptoes and them being put away waiting for their next sticky outing.

........she looked very sexy strutting round the kitchen in these.....complaining about how they felt and the things I 'talk her into'
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....her Addidas sneakers and sticky boots made me do it ........sooo sexy inside, lots of long sweaty days spent in these :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Look what turned up for Gorgeous Jelly Bean this week..........fucking sexy Guess ankle boots.

She loves her brown pair but they are very small fitting and torture her poor little feet.......when she wore them shopping last weekend she got me to lotion her feet first so they would slide in :)
(check the pics out from last week!!)

Got this pair for her in black and a size up.........she will look amazing in these......nice long sweaty office days in these boots to look forward to :D :D :D