Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 18/08/17)

Post by Atlas »

Yeah I think that could be to many mate lol...but how sexy to see her pushing a few in under her arches wearing her black maryjanes! I forgot about them! Imagine seeing her sitting there legs crossed heels on & slowly slipping a few into her heels! Not to mention a few that are stuck up in front of her toes....mate imagine sucking her toes after wearing them for the day! What a sweeeeeeet day that will be :))
italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 18/08/17)

Post by italianboots »

You asked for it and here it is Jellybeans sweet and sticky afternoon :D :D :D

.............her beautiful toes tasted even sweeter than normal after melting these soft jellies with them all afternoon long and eventually falling asleep in them :wink:

I normally take the pics but JB took over the camera for the afternoon herself!! :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 27/08/17)

Post by italianboots »

.....melting nicely and making their way between her gorgeous toes.......

I had helped them along by leaving them inside JB's sexy pumps and sitting in the sun all morning.....

.......she was snapping the pics, but there was still plenty of 'eeeeewwwwww icky' laughing and smiling the entire time - may have been her sticky shoes.....or the 2 or 3 glasses of vino!!! :D :lol: .....so sexy
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Aww JB....those Maryjanes are some of my favourite heels on you :) hell they are sexy....they expose your arches nicely leaving a beautiful gap to slip stuff inside your heels.....did you only put one inside each shoe?? I was hoping to see pics of you pushing some in your arch area.....I love the little note you slipped part the way inside your shoe :) could you do more with these heels in the future & use your arches?? I'd love to be sitting with you having a few drinks & slowly pushing a few of those soft jelly lollies in under your arches with my finger :)) then every time you sit I'd see a splash of colour just peaking out through your sexy gap & knowing it's adding a sweet sexy taste to you gorgeous feet :)....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

And finally later that evening, JB had eventually dozed off on the couch when I snapped these, woke up as I slipped her shoes off and sucked her beautiful sweet tasting toes. :) :) :)

.....just love these pics and the way those jellies melted between her toes.....she must have been feeling it happen during the day as she commented several times 'eeewwwww its all between my toes' .

.....probably 6 hours or so in these strutting around.......she's beautiful.

Last pic is after I had licked her toes clean.....she got a nice long foot rub then to thank her for her sticky day :D

...............now these were a pair of her fav shoes she sacrificed for this little shoot......so give her some encouragement :) :)
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB you are Beautiful!! :) I know how much a girls heels mean to them :) but thank you soooo much for doing this shoot with your MJanes! I never knew those lollies would end up like they did inside your heels, but how sexy it would have been taking off your heels & sucking on your toes!! Even though they are some of your fav heels putting food stuff inside them won't wreck them :)) but god it's sexy as watching your wear them :) xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

The rest of the jellies made their way into Jelly Beans dirty wellies..........hoping to get her into those for the day this weekend........make those beautiful feet nice and dirty for a change!! ......wellies full of sexy feet and melted goo!!!!........wish me luck!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I just love my sticky gooy Princess!!!!!!!!!!

Another very sexy afternoon with JB, and yes I did manage to get her into her soft jelly filled wellies. Sexy Nike sneaks all morning, bare feet into her jelly filled wellies (still had the residue of pineapple and god knows what else in them) all in her super skinny black jeans with her boots just below the knee.......gawd I just love that look.......certainly takes my mind 'off the chores' at hand. :) :)

......then when she needed to come inside in the evening it was a quick swap out of her increasingly sticky wellies into her brown knee highs.........fantastic 'eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww icky, WHATS IN THESE' moment when they went on........played dumb and said 'dunno, maybe atlas has been in your closet' :wink:

Apparently we are having another day round the yard today......so wellies again.......living the 'messy boot dream' :D :D :D

She loves reading your comments, please leave her some kind words and enjoy her boots coming off!!
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

This are the most sexiest boots I've ever seen. Especially in this condition. Wow
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Now that would be a incredible experience:) going into JB's heels & boots collection lol...but you know makes it much more sexier is JB knowing there could be lollies, fruit, lotion, cake anything hiding inside her boots & heels, just waiting for these gorgeous feet & incredible women to slip them on! :) I find it very sexy! Think about it, we see nice looking females wear heels & boots out all the time that look great walking around or sitting but just the thought that any number of these girls could have something inside their shoes.....but mostly not! But then their is the women, who has gorgeous feet, great legs :) sexy collection of boots & heels who brakes the mould & knowingly wears her boot & heels with something squishing inside them!! To watch JB walk around as if nothing is inside her boots carrying her confident playful self around is what I could only see to be the most sexiest thing ever!! :) JB you are one very incredible women!! & we don't get to see the rest of your beautiful qualities, just these little snippets :))