Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 11/06/17)

Post by Atlas »

OMFG :)) you guys even used the top of the range confetti:)) how bloody hot watching jelly beans boots being filled with confetti!! I was just expecting the round confetti, but the pics looks awesome:). Jelly bean, I'm very sorry & I hope none of the pointy pieces her your gorgeous feet!! I loved the fact that today there is a sexy as fuck set of legs in ankle boots walking around in a corporate environment with confetti & a post-it with my name on it, inside your boots!! I hope you can feel it slide around a little?? :) the note was a personal touch thank you jelly bean :) mwhaa :) I use to write little post it notes for my gf & put them in her heels & boots, so this what you did is like me putting personally putting a note inside your ankle boots jelly bean :) & waiting to hear & see how it went inside your heels for the day! This is so much fun :) jelly bean thank you for your openness & playing along with our fun, you are rocking my world lol....:) I'm sure you & your cute feet will be getting looked after tonight :) I cannot wait to hear & see the pics when they come off....I hope you thought of me during the day, after all I'm inside your boots :) x
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

OMFG :)) you guys even used the top of the range confetti:)) how bloody hot watching jelly beans boots being filled with confetti!! I was just expecting the round confetti, but the pics looks awesome:). Jelly bean, I'm very sorry & I hope none of the pointy pieces her your gorgeous feet!! I loved the fact that today there is a sexy as fuck set of legs in ankle boots walking around in a corporate environment with confetti & a post-it with my name on it, inside your boots!! I hope you can feel it slide around a little?? :) the note was a personal touch thank you jelly bean :) mwhaa :) I use to write little post it notes for my gf & put them in her heels & boots, so this what you did is like me putting personally putting a note inside your ankle boots jelly bean :) & waiting to hear & see how it went inside your heels for the day! This is so much fun :) jelly bean thank you for your openness & playing along with our fun, you are rocking my world lol....:) I'm sure you & your cute feet will be getting looked after tonight :) I cannot wait to hear & see the pics when they come off....I hope you thought of me during the day, after all I'm inside your boots :) x
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Louboutins......and a sneak peak of whats to come.

Enjoy

(and yes....there was some 'mild' complaining........this is prickly on my feet!!') 8) :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

oooowww there's a lot of confetti in those boots! Can't wait to see her feet sliding in them :) Must say the louboutins are also very hot!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow you guys are putting confetti in every pair of heels & boots :)) I'm sorry jelly bean if it was hurting you feet :(
I think there will be reminders of confetti in your boots & heels for a while...just when you thought it's all cleaned out you'll find little stray pieces lol....
Jelly bean how did you go at work with me & confetti inside your ankle boots??
Your even wearing them inside your tall boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Yep, my gorgeous girl is going to be finding confetti in her shoes and boots for months to come!!!

Took a few snaps herself when she removed her confetti/post it note ankle boots after work.....havent seen them yet :D :)

.....few more of the colorful Loubs......
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......knee high boots anyone???......... :D

Gonna be confetti in these for months............years maybe!!
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

This chick is a star!! Time for the loubs to go for a field walk ;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=supercheap454 post_id=665082 time=1497356937 user_id=8731]
This chick is a star!! Time for the loubs to go for a field walk ;)
[/quote]

Yep, its on the cards :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her legs looked super sexy in these brown ankle boots.......they are sooo tight there was hardly any room for anything else inside them :D :wink: .......but she tried.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.