Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints

Post by italianboots »

These are after a motorcycle ride this weekend..........super hot weather.....she was melting in her jeans and knee high boots........and it looks like there was something inside her boots as well...... :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I wouldn't be able to stop cumming in those cream pumps of hers!! & how cute are her feet! & to top that off she wears her sexy boots bare feet on hot days full of lotion!! Does it get any better ;) !! Mate your are the luckiest guy I know!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey mate wedge a coin in the inside of her cream pumps arch side! I'd love to see if she would wearing them knowing it's there?! She wouldn't feel it & probably wouldn't even see it even if her legs were crossed her arches exposed:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D she wore those nude heels out for a meal night before last.......one of them has 2 or 3 dried apricots stuffed into the toe.....has a nice inprint of her pretty toes in it, tried to take a snap but didnt come out very well.

I'd cum these heels in a flash if they belonged to someone else, but I love sucking my girls toes to much after she's had them on for a nice long day........not into stale dried cum!!! :oops:
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Bit of fun with her posh new Hunters, sticky inside and out.

Hope I can talk her into them with the big sticky dehydrated peaches in the toes, what a sweaty sticky mess her toes will be in, is always barefoot in these boots, normally with skin tight black skinny jeans :D

Enjoy.
Momme18

Post by Momme18 »

Last edited by Momme18 on Fri May 25, 2018 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrjaye2070

Post by mrjaye2070 »

love all those pumps cream them good bro!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

She wore her wellies on the weekend, lots of face pulling and laughing and giggling when her feet squished into them. Eventually slipped her tight pants off her hips and slid it into her while she was on her tip toes bent over the bench :D

........might see if she'll combine those same black skinnies with these pumps this weekend 8)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Bloody hot beige pumps with a dollop of cream! Sexy as :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Cleaned her white Addidas for her......but I never clean those insoles......these sneaks just smell like heaven!!......inner soles have never been cleaned from new, gorgeous toe prints, wears them without socks :D