Cumming in Aunts Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: Cumming in Aunts Shoes

Post by Sheepdawg »

Amazing stuff. Love this thread. I am indian too and i just love Desi women wearing traditional Indian clothes with heels. Would love to see your aunt's body with Indian clothes.
Susanasmith

Post by Susanasmith »

Slingbackshoes wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:42 pm
Susanasmith wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:10 am During a wedding event I went to I believe some one came in my heels when I left them by my seat when I went to dance. I put them on after and they were wet
And what did you do once you felt them wet?
I just kept wearing them i knew they'd eventually dry and tbh it provided my protection from getting blisters.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Susanasmith wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:32 am
Susanasmith wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:10 am During a wedding event I went to I believe some one came in my heels when I left them by my seat when I went to dance. I put them on after and they were wet
I just kept wearing them i knew they'd eventually dry and tbh it provided my protection from getting blisters.
Lol were you not scar ed or disgusted in walking in sperm, stranger's sperm, at least partially absorbed by your skin?
ThatGuy001

Post by ThatGuy001 »

Had some requests for my aunts oxford style heels, so I managed to get a hold of them. I did not have very long with them but managed to get a load in them and some nice pics. I also saw my aunts brown ankle boots with socks in them, she does not wash the socks very often and I do enjoy cumming in them. You can see the stains in the pictures. These boots are fairly new and don't have much of a scent to them, but the socks more than make up for that.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Susanasmith

Post by Susanasmith »

Slingbackshoes wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:36 am
Lol were you not scar ed or disgusted in walking in sperm, stranger's sperm, at least partially absorbed by your skin?
It was slightly weird but i got used to it.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi Susanasmith , sell me your sexy cum filled High Heel shoes
Zuby

Post by Zuby »

Susanasmith wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:59 am
Slingbackshoes wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:36 am
It was slightly weird but i got used to it.
Can we see the pictures of those blessed heels and your pretty feet..
I cant say which part of a beautiful feet doesn't arouse me.
Susanasmith

Post by Susanasmith »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:02 am Hi Susanasmith , sell me your sexy cum filled High Heel shoes
Sorry I don’t sell my shoes. I always donate them to charity.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

oh please sell them to me 100 pounds, can you post pics of them here please
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Absolutely love those oxfords. If you ever manage to get a pic of her wearing them them please post it on here. It's rare to find a Desi woman wearing oxford heels.