I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

clothesuser

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Post by clothesuser »

I have letgo... I use to do this with ebay... but being married now.. hard for me to get them in the mail without my wife knowing.
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

I have letgo... I use to do this with ebay... but being married now.. hard for me to get them in the mail without my wife knowing.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Lkjhgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

platformcumm wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am Let’s not forget about the upset that comes with these apps. I thought I was going to hit the ‘mother-load’ yesterday but she didn’t show up.... she had a ton of used heels listed. Fingers crossed she gets back to me.
I’ve generally had good luck with these apps. I’ve met 8 women and had 2 no-shows. I could have met more, but it doesn’t work for me unless they have a pic in their profiles first. One of the no-shows was particularly disappointing since I missed out on these:
5e51f1524310425fb45aee2e9dc98bfd.jpg
5daeeb548e744a83a953e82dc2f136f1.jpg
0a9e3c73b7e74073a5e006322a9e853d.jpg

And I actually backed out of one deal since the owner wasn’t personally going to meet me—she was going to send a friend who could have been a dude for all I knew.

It’s been nearly a year since I’ve scored any shoes. It seems there are guys using these apps as dating services and some women are getting wary. There was one girl who actually told me not to bother if I’m just trying to hook up—and she was genuinely surprised when I just bought her shoes without any hassle. I’ve seen some profile pics of very attractive women, only for them to be taken down a few days later. But I haven't given up and I’m still checking every day.

The thing that still blows my mind is that only one woman asked why I was buying her shoes. Because generally no one expressed any curiosity, hesitation, or gave me strange looks. It’s always been a business transaction. It’s still weird to me that yeah, a dude handing over cash for old shoes in a random parking lot is totally normal—nothing unusual here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

It's a shame you didnt get those Mudd wedge sandals. :cry:
Nice looking toe prints and perhaps some good trapped scent.
pics saved.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Hey floplove, I mentioned the owner of those Mudds is a MILF. Here's her profile pic.

IMG_1820.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

Guys, on Letgo or Offerup, any luck in finding truely well-worn shoes with a scent? I've looked around and seems like typically shoes are gently worn, worn once, etc. For me the shoes need to be really worn and must have a foot scent. Ballet flats are best. Unfortunately most women would throw away pairs in the condition I would prefer.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

stayonurtoes wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:00 am Guys, on Letgo or Offerup, any luck in finding truely well-worn shoes with a scent? I've looked around and seems like typically shoes are gently worn, worn once, etc. For me the shoes need to be really worn and must have a foot scent. Ballet flats are best. Unfortunately most women would throw away pairs in the condition I would prefer.

If you look at page 5 of this thread, there are two pairs of shoes that have really strong scents. The first ones are the black ankle boots, which have a really musky scent. They still smell strong since I keep them in a plastic bag. The second ones are the brown wedges with the black footprints. When I first got them they didn't smell that strong, probably because it was winter. But as the weather got warmer and after a few times sitting in my hot car, the scent has been unlocked and it's strong. It smells essentially like sweaty feet in leather. And to this day it still smells good.

Yes it is difficult finding shoes in the conditions we like through these apps. The women on these apps assume they're selling to other women for second hand wear. So they're not likely to sell stinky and beat up shoes. But when they do, it's always for very cheap. Also sometimes you just have to ask. The very first girl I met on letgo sold me shoes that had dark footprints and had a light foot smell (you can see that near the beginning of this thread). She contacted me a week later with a pair of shoes she thought I might like (they were worn once). I told her that I preferred well worn shoes, without elaborating. She then immediately showed me a couple of pairs that were her most worn. I ended up buying everything from her. Those two pairs were definitely very worn, but the scent was very light. At that second meeting, she mentioned that she had a lot of other shoes to sell because she wanted to clean out her closet. I thought I hit the mother lode with her and was expecting a steady stream of shoes from her. Unfortunately that was the last time we met.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

realservitude wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:39 pm
platformcumm wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am Let’s not forget about the upset that comes with these apps. I thought I was going to hit the ‘mother-load’ yesterday but she didn’t show up.... she had a ton of used heels listed. Fingers crossed she gets back to me.
I’ve generally had good luck with these apps. I’ve met 8 women and had 2 no-shows. I could have met more, but it doesn’t work for me unless they have a pic in their profiles first. One of the no-shows was particularly disappointing since I missed out on these:
5e51f1524310425fb45aee2e9dc98bfd.jpg5daeeb548e744a83a953e82dc2f136f1.jpg0a9e3c73b7e74073a5e006322a9e853d.jpg

And I actually backed out of one deal since the owner wasn’t personally going to meet me—she was going to send a friend who could have been a dude for all I knew.

It’s been nearly a year since I’ve scored any shoes. It seems there are guys using these apps as dating services and some women are getting wary. There was one girl who actually told me not to bother if I’m just trying to hook up—and she was genuinely surprised when I just bought her shoes without any hassle. I’ve seen some profile pics of very attractive women, only for them to be taken down a few days later. But I haven't given up and I’m still checking every day.

The thing that still blows my mind is that only one woman asked why I was buying her shoes. Because generally no one expressed any curiosity, hesitation, or gave me strange looks. It’s always been a business transaction. It’s still weird to me that yeah, a dude handing over cash for old shoes in a random parking lot is totally normal—nothing unusual here.
Fucking incredible. I loved Mudd shoes back in middle school and high school.

Please post some pics fucking them and cumming on them
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I wish I could play with those Mudd sandals, but that was an example of a no-show. I didn't get them. However they seem to be still available. It doesn't look like she ever sold them. Maybe one day I'll try again.