Wearing high heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Wearing high heels

Post by shoddy90 »

Does wearing heels as a guy make you a homo?
topdude

Post by topdude »

shoddy90 wrote:Does wearing heels as a guy make you a homo?
No you are a homosexual if you got a preference to have sex or a relation with another person of the same sex.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

topdude wrote:
No you are a homosexual if you got a preference to have sex or a relation with another person of the same sex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
topdude

Post by topdude »

Well if you want to put it like that then you should be gay if you like women crossdressing as a man
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

This me wearing my high heels & i dont care wot people thinks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Some fun looking shoes, Mark heels.
Well topdude, I was in truth having a little fun with the thread, and creating an opportunity for some great looking shoe posts.
But accurate semantics aside and with apology to any who felt offended by any of the words used or pictures posted, I think we can agree that:

guys on this forum who wear womens clothes and/or heels, are most likely homo,
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

topdude wrote:Well if you want to put it like that then you should be gay if you like women crossdressing as a man
Do you see everything always so black and white?

topdude

Post by topdude »

Slingbackshoes wrote:
topdude wrote:Well if you want to put it like that then you should be gay if you like women crossdressing as a man
Do you see everything always so black and white?

Haha no i actualy wanted to say that it doesnt matter if you like crossdressing or whatever, just do what you like!

If offended anyone that was ofcourse not my intention :D

I actualy had sex with a Shemale a few times but i dont feel atracted to guys so its really a personal thing i think
Last edited by topdude on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

shoddy90 wrote:Some fun looking shoes, Mark heels.
Well topdude, I was in truth having a little fun with the thread, and creating an opportunity for some great looking shoe posts.
But accurate semantics aside and with apology to any who felt offended by any of the words used or pictures posted, I think we can agree that:

guys on this forum who wear womens clothes and/or heels, are most likely homo,
Well done Shoddy! :D

Sorry but the very-erectus-homo in the middle is really beautiful and fascinating and I am a straight male. Errr...might be not so straight...who knows that? I do definitely simply love aesthetic and that beautiful, charming, fascinating, glamorous Human Being with that powerful shaft maybe resembling unity, blending of female and male, Yin and Yang is something magic. Ok, she doesn't have a beautiful, juicy warm meaty pussy but you can't have everything in life...

shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

It's your thread slingbacks, thanks to you for the opportunity for some fun and interraction, but as I said, I just had a notion to toy with the semantics, which was the reason I did not include a suffix, as you can now see.

So, all friends here again, and I suppose time for more serious consideration of matters homo, at which an off board answer to the original question could be that,

a homosexual is someone who is entirely predisposed to sex with others of the same gender, for no reason other than that they are part of the same sexual group, although of course, group sex would require more thoughts (and a new thread).

Now, where the board is concerned, the baseline for non homo; i.e. hetero-sexual behaviour, would be a guy getting a shoejob from a girl, or a girl getting a shoejob from a guy,
but
if the girl giving the shoejob wears mens shoe styles, then would that be homosexual ?
or
if a guy has a pair of 6” red patent pumps, so delicious, they make your heart race and wish that you could spend hours slowly fondling, tasting, kissing and licking every last millimeter of delicious smoothness, making the heels wet enough to ..- sorry, carried away for a minute, i.e. a classic female style, and he gives another guy a shoejob with them, would that be homosexual ?

Difficult then, so for the benefit of any who ask themselves the same question, could we perhaps agree that:

Giving a shoejob to someone of the same sex, with a shoe by convention normally appropriate to that (same) gender, is gay,

but as the original question was posed with a male bias, I would say that,

it is only gay if none of you are wearing heels

and in summary;

if the shoes are cute, any notion of sexual orientation or of a particular sexual predisposition is irrelevant, and may be overcome (cum-over?)

Well slingbacks, took some thought, but I think now covers the question you posed at the beginning of the thread.
Hope it helps.

Phew, just glad to be a shoe-sexual myself, so much easier !

:)