lots of well worn sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

lots of well worn sandals

Post by kushboss »

i cant believe how lucky i im i always check local online sites like craigs list to see if there are any well worn sandals for sale and this time i hit the fucking jackpot tomorrow im going to pick up all these sandals for a women and she only wants 30$ for them all check these out i cant wait to smell them well i rub my cock all over her sexy toe prints until i soak them in my cum when i got to meet the mom tomorrow im going to do my best to get a face shot of her so you guys no what she looks like im hoping that shes a sexy milf and you guys will being seeing a lot of these sandals any request for what i should cum in first when i get them ? if this women only new what i was going to do with her and her daughters sandals they are about to become cum dumpsters
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumshoe

Re: lots of well worn sandals

Post by kumshoe »

Lovely toe prints
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

oh i no thats the reason i wanted them there was a really bad snow storm today so the lady didnt drive in to meet me but all have them for sure tommro there will be a update here then
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Update at all? :)
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

will be a update tommrow on a diffrent post this one says i can only post 20 pictures for some reason but i see thread all the time with way over 20 anyone able to help would be appreicated